Not open for further replies.

Zezeka

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Grand Caravan
Because Ford don’t think it be like it is, but it do.

Ford Maverick ? CC006D6B-B508-438F-BA93-7CD27A5BD2D6

Zezeka

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Grand Caravan
But seriously, dealers are pulling info out of their ass. Hybrids are getting built, but not at a pace that meets the demand.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
But seriously, dealers are pulling info out of their ass. Hybrids are getting built, but not at a pace that meets the demand.
But they are not getting delivered, no EPA numbers or ok to buy.

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
so i was told by my sales guy that no hybrids until spring. Emailed another local dealer and we just put in a 2nd order for me and he says he hopeful i will be in the maverick by the end of year

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a Maverick XLT in June, like a lot of you. My email from Ford says my truck will be built in the week of October 4, which is this week. I emailed my dealership to see if they have heard anything and this is what I got back:

“I spoke with my rep yesterday and all of the Mavericks with the hybrid motor will be delayed until March.”

If this is true, why hasn’t Ford contacted me and why haven’t the changed the order info online? At this point, I am very frustrated.
What does the Ford tracker website say about your vehicle?
Ford Vehicle Order Tracking

Ravenstill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 First Edition Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Again…if you peruse the forums here, you’ll find several folk that have delivery dates added when they pull their VIN that werent there even last week.

So, the assumption, presently, is that the EPA will have finalized soon and Ford is anticipating the ok to sell.

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealerships like to make things up. :)

Yeah, some are getting build, but waiting on EPA/OKTB, but they also aren't going to build thousands just to sit on lots somewhere, either. If anything, the ones being built are early builds to test the hybrid build process, but it is more likely they are expecting numbers and OKTB soon. Even I got an update on my FE Hybrid from my dealer that its now 'locked', as in "priority code less than 10"....

Ravenstill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 First Edition Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealerships like to make things up. :)

Yeah, some are getting build, but waiting on EPA/OKTB, but they also aren't going to build thousands just to sit on lots somewhere, either. If anything, the ones being built are early builds to test the hybrid build process, but it is more likely they are expecting numbers and OKTB soon. Even I got an update on my FE Hybrid from my dealer that its now 'locked', as in "priority code less than 10"....
I’m pullin’ for you. #teamfe

Sponsored

mikedege

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hybrid just went into production status this week. If I were you I'd check the tracker with your VIN and stop listening to your dealer. Some of them have proven to not be very knowledgeable. Imo

Mike

AngeloInSC

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
so i was told by my sales guy that no hybrids until spring. Emailed another local dealer and we just put in a 2nd order for me and he says he hopeful i will be in the maverick by the end of year
Hope isn't a very good strategy though.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrids are being built (mine is, confirmed by Ford rep but tracker doesn’t show it) and they have started to give estimated delivery dates but it may be just an optimistic logistics estimate since EPA data is not official and hybrids are not to be sold to buyers yet. We don’t know for sure if they will actually ship now/soon or ship at a later date after it’s official. Possibly they may have to do some software updates or something so they are holding them at the plant? A lot of guesses all around.

Ford Maverick ? 19362538-D124-43B4-9CCA-5432B17637ED

Status
Not open for further replies.