MaveLick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM REBEL (Soon to be Maverick)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I inquired about that on dedicated threads, it's actually the order date that counts, not the delivery date. Yea, I know the language on the flyer, it says "take delivery by...." but I was assured it was the actual order date for those placing orders.

I went ahead and renewed mine anyway, the $20 seemed cheap insurance for getting the discount. That way I'm covered whether order date or delivery date.
Thanks! Do you happen to know about the definition of order date for the transition order? Would the order date be the date for MY2023 (September) or MY2022 (January)? I have both certificates (1/3/2023 and 1/4/2024 expiration dates). The system only allowed back date to September 2022 when I was trying to print out certificates in January 2023.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The '23 order is a new order date. The Jan 22 order date and mid Sept order dates are the same '22 Farm Bureau certificate.

It will be interesting to see how much trouble our group has with the PCO. It looked to me like Granger did everything correctly to keep us visible and eligible in the system. We should know more about this in a few weeks when the '23's start showing up.

OP
OP

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
well a few rollovers got scheduled today. It sounds like the bumped '22 VIN vehicles have been worked through, and it is the non-VIN rollovers getting scheduled.

Still doesn't appear that any '23 Granger Mavs have been delivered?? Just a boatload of late '22's to this point??

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Granger Ford Can you provide an update on allocations and outstanding orders?
Yes, we have 7 allocations currently available, 24 orders with vins, and we are waiting on VINS for 45 Retail orders still.

OP
OP

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks Zach for the update. 45 orders not a huge number compared to some dealers. Am hoping you will be rewarded with lots of dealer stock this year.

Sponsored

Midwest Jim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline CRV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
well a few rollovers got scheduled today. It sounds like the bumped '22 VIN vehicles have been worked through, and it is the non-VIN rollovers getting scheduled.

Still doesn't appear that any '23 Granger Mavs have been delivered?? Just a boatload of late '22's to this point??
My son and I have both picked up our '23s. I got mine yesterday and his was 2 weeks ago.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My XLTremor is scheduled for march 27th week. Should be a few bucks under $30k. Awesome!

Midwest Jim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline CRV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ours were both rollovers. There were no issues with the private offers. Granger is organized and efficient.

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, jeep patriot, Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, we have 7 allocations currently available, 24 orders with vins, and we are waiting on VINS for 45 Retail orders still.
Congrats! Were these both rollovers? Did the private offer come through ok?
Call the Ford Maverick marketing number, they will look it up and give you the certificate number. Then give the number to Granger. I verified mine through them, didn't even ask and they wanted to make sure I qualified. I was worried about mine since Granger gave me and another Maverick customer the same sales code and order number.

Sponsored

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you get February allocation numbers this week? We appreciate the updates! Thanks!

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone have an news from Granger lately?

middleton_1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We picked up our 2023 Carbonized Grey XLT Lux Hybrid yesterday. Original order date 11/15/2021. Samantha contacted me to rollover the order on 9/16/2022. Samantha and Shelby (finance) were phenomenal! Everything was all lined up last week, including the private offer and $750 college incentive, couldn't stack the Farm Bureau on top of it. Samantha spent plenty of time with use showing us all the features and was very knowledgeable. Shelby didn't try to upsell anything. Just gave us a brochure for the Ford extended warranty (which they sell at $50 over cost). So easy. We spent more time taking pictures than with the purchase. With great credit, I got 5.24% for 48 months from my credit union, not great but seems to be the going rate.

Ford Maverick '23 granger rollover thread PXL_20230206_164705765

Ford Maverick '23 granger rollover thread IMG_3319

Fishin4ladyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We picked up our 2023 Carbonized Grey XLT Lux Hybrid yesterday. Original order date 11/15/2021. Samantha contacted me to rollover the order on 9/16/2022. Samantha and Shelby (finance) were phenomenal! Everything was all lined up last week, including the private offer and $750 college incentive, couldn't stack the Farm Bureau on top of it. Samantha spent plenty of time with use showing us all the features and was very knowledgeable. Shelby didn't try to upsell anything. Just gave us a brochure for the Ford extended warranty (which they sell at $50 over cost). So easy. We spent more time taking pictures than with the purchase. With great credit, I got 5.24% for 48 months from my credit union, not great but seems to be the going rate.

PXL_20230206_164705765.jpg

IMG_3319.jpg
Congratulations

nickoogan

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Curious how many rollover orders are still waiting to be scheduled…
Sponsored