First Name
Dwight
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Mazda B3000 cab plus 4x4 MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Build date is (was) week of 11/27 and Ford tracker seemed to indicate in production, but I had no Ford email confirmation and couldn't get the window sticker. So, I visited the dealership last Saturday.

Sales person found my truck, says it's back from the body shop and it shows sitting on the lot in Hermosillo Mexico. Also, at home I got the info confirming that the "modules have popped." Yay!

Today I got an email from Ford saying "Your vehicle is almost built." (their emphasis) but without any updated build date, and only mentions of supply "chain challenges" and "delays and uncertainty."

So, I guess I should be happy, maybe overjoyed, that my '24 seems to have been almost built, but still with major uncertainty. I would elated but also surprised if anyone could provide any further information. Did I miss a post about hybrids being delayed?

Thanks for your consideration.
Sponsored

4151zero

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tremor on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have the identical issue as of today's email too, we are twins! I didn't bother going to the dealer as they shared my window sticker via email. I am NOT able to access it thru the ford portal however.

OP
OP

JazzReptyl

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dwight
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Of course now I see a similar thread by Robert C from Monday. Derp.

Also, dealership did print the window sticker for me. Squeeee! 😁

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Build date is (was) week of 11/27 and Ford tracker seemed to indicate in production, but I had no Ford email confirmation and couldn't get the window sticker. So, I visited the dealership last Saturday.

Sales person found my truck, says it's back from the body shop and it shows sitting on the lot in Hermosillo Mexico. Also, at home I got the info confirming that the "modules have popped." Yay!

Today I got an email from Ford saying "Your vehicle is almost built." (their emphasis) but without any updated build date, and only mentions of supply "chain challenges" and "delays and uncertainty."

So, I guess I should be happy, maybe overjoyed, that my '24 seems to have been almost built, but still with major uncertainty. I would elated but also surprised if anyone could provide any further information. Did I miss a post about hybrids being delayed?

Thanks for your consideration.
The 45 day email you received containing the phrases "Your vehicle is almost built.", "supply chain challenges", and "delays and uncertainty." should be ignored. If your vehicle already went into production and your modules have populated it is being built and is most likely getting ready to be shipped.

OP
OP

JazzReptyl

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dwight
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks @ bbhaag!

I see from the other thread that lots of us are in this same uncertainty boat with trucks built and not being shipped and shipped trucks sitting for long periods along the way and etc. unto the age of ages amen.

Sponsored

Ren E Gade

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Atlas Blue, BAP, Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick 2024 truck seems built, but Ford says "almost built." 1701989733380

yep

OP
OP

JazzReptyl

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dwight
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Techvet

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, RAV4 Hybrid, '24 Maverick Lariat on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yep, I got the same e-mail today. Mine was scheduled to go into production on the week of 11/27, but it actually began production the week of 11/20. The sticker showed up around 11/21 and the modules went live on the evening of 11/27, so it's definitely built. My dealer is looking for it every day and says it is still at the plant. I plan to call Ford CS tomorrow to see if they can give me the "secondary status?" As ominous as the e-mail may sound, I have zero worries and figure it's just Ford being Ford.

gostang

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
L H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ranger, 08 Bullitt , 23 Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Received same email today (12/7). I called Ford Mkt Dept. He gave status: Maverick is built and on lot waiting shipment, with 1/1/24 +/- arrival date at dealer.

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Received same email today (12/7). I called Ford Mkt Dept. He gave status: Maverick is built and on lot waiting shipment, with 1/1/24 +/- arrival date at dealer.
Got same email today too.

Sponsored

a***h

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Lexus ES300h, 22 F-150 Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Every one of these have one thing in common, same as mine. They are all waiting for the train. The problem is, when is the train going to come to load them? :unsure:

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Every one of these have one thing in common, same as mine. They are all waiting for the train. The problem is, when is the train going to come to load them? :unsure:
There may be more waiting, depending on where you live and other factors out of Ford's hands.

Mine was built on 8/22 and shipped on 8/23. After its rail journey ended, it sat in the KCMO railyard for 3 weeks. Final delivery was 2 Oct., so over a month from "Built" until it was ready for me to pick up at the dealer.

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same. Got the email. Chat says it’s built.
No movement on the tracker since 11/25.
Delivery estimate hasn’t changed 12/17-12/23. No chance of that happening if it isn’t actually en route already. Weird that so many of us are at a standstill.

Techvet

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, RAV4 Hybrid, '24 Maverick Lariat on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yep, I got the same e-mail today. Mine was scheduled to go into production on the week of 11/27, but it actually began production the week of 11/20. The sticker showed up around 11/21 and the modules went live on the evening of 11/27, so it's definitely built. My dealer is looking for it every day and says it is still at the plant. I plan to call Ford CS tomorrow to see if they can give me the "secondary status?" As ominous as the e-mail may sound, I have zero worries and figure it's just Ford being Ford.

Follow-up: I called Ford Marketing CS this morning and they said that my truck just returned from the body shop to get the SIBL installed. It is back at the factory for its last QC checks prior to a release for shipping. Estimated arrival at the dealership is Dec 29 -Jan 4, subject to revision of course.

Last edited:

mlejneks

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Civic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm glad to see this thread. Many of us with build week of Nov 13th experienced the exact same thing. My order is STILL stuck as in production on 11/16! My truck has been built, but appears to be stuck waiting for transport. It seems to me that Ford improved their production of Mavericks without addressing the inevitable need for increased transport of the finished vehicles.
Sponsored