First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (soon) Escape (current)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From my dealer today for 2 ea. Hybrids I ordered from my dealer last week.. It reads: No need to come in yet. We have everything we need. Guaranteed MSRP.
MSRP + 3k clear coat and nitrogen 🙄

mlshirey

First Name
Michael Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 SuperBeetle 2018 2022 Maverick XL
MSRP + 3k clear coat and nitrogen 🙄
1 ea. carbonized gray ( I have the XL Turbo in that and like it in the Sun) Hybrid w/hitch (not a constraint) and a cyber orange XLT Hybrid. $500.00 extra for the paint on the XLT which you have to order anyway to get this particular paint. Saw a Bronco Sport (same assy. line) in the cyber orange. Oh Yeah!

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lol. It is like when I go to Rutgers or Phillies games. I know great places to park for Free and I never tell people where they are.
To bad Rutgers sucks. Hopefully they will get better but hard to do in the Big 10.

Sponsored

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can't be the only one that wonders why Ford doesn't have an OFFICIAL site where information like the reorder date is posted. We have to rely on rumors and guesses here and hope to somehow sift the fact from the fiction. Seriously Ford? This is how you run a multi-national corporation? How can I believe my Maverick will be built with care and perform well when you can't even handle the simple dissemination of accurate information?? 😠

mlshirey

First Name
Michael Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Me either until now. I'm meeting with him Aug. 2nd just in case
placed my order and wa garanteed MSRP in writting and a bonus email from my Dealer today. When the hammer drops my order(s) go right to Corporate. My Dealer said if I didn't make any changes to my order ( I won't) I just sit tight and wait for the Hauler!

mlshirey

First Name
Michael Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
placed my order and wa garanteed MSRP in writting and a bonus email from my Dealer today. When the hammer drops my order(s) go right to Corporate. My Dealer said if I didn't make any changes to my order ( I won't) I just sit tight and wait for the Hauler!
Btw, Love the Turbo XL. I just may end up keeping this one. Power v Economy =Power for me. I just want to drive one...or TWO! HA! Happy Trails!

teh603

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Subaru Outback, '09 Honda Fit
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On the issue of nobody knowing about them, the Maverick is the new VW Thing. Except the Thing was priced more like a Santa Cruz, adjusted for inflation.

I learned to drive on a Thing, don't go knocking them. Ralph Nader did enough damage already.

I spoke with my local Ford Dealer yesterday. She told me Order banks open on Aug 2nd; but to allow them 24 hours to make sure the ordering software was up and running. She said I could stop by on Aug 3 to order my 2023 Maverick
Yeah, that's how mine is. He said he'll call me (more likely, I'll be bugging him) when the order banks open.

I can't be the only one that wonders why Ford doesn't have an OFFICIAL site where information like the reorder date is posted. We have to rely on rumors and guesses here and hope to somehow sift the fact from the fiction. Seriously Ford? This is how you run a multi-national corporation? How can I believe my Maverick will be built with care and perform well when you can't even handle the simple dissemination of accurate information?? 😠
Probably some marketing insultant telling them to do it this way.

Then again, they probably also don't want to build so much hype it cannibalizes other lines, or worse sends people to Hyundai.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To bad Rutgers sucks. Hopefully they will get better but hard to do in the Big 10.
Good to very good in every sport now. Went to a bowl game last year and Schiano is back. Just about ready to return the program back to the level of his first go round. I do wish the Big Ten would do away with the divisions.

Sponsored

Phil M

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just called my 4 closest dealers in Utah and they all said something different. One said the 15th. One said mid August but no solid date one said late August and one just said they'd all when they found out. I asked them about the 2nd and none of them said they knew anything about that. I don't know what to believe.

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good to very good in every sport now. Went to a bowl game last year and Schiano is back. Just about ready to return the program back to the level of his first go round. I do wish the Big Ten would do away with the divisions.
I worked close by never went to a game. Giants games are way to pricey now I am sure Eagles are too.. But hope to see Rutgers this year. Don't think they should have joined the Big 10. But it's about the money.

Chandler29

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chandler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Taurus SEL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer called me last week and said orders open on August 2nd but obviously we have all heard different dates. Safe to say who really knows 🤷🏻‍♂️

DG17

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer called me last week and said orders open on August 2nd but obviously we have all heard different dates. Safe to say who really knows 🤷🏻‍♂️
I've talked to 2 dealers in my area who say August 2nd. One is a big city dealership that's been around forever and knows what their doing. The other is a small town dealer but also seems to know what their doing. Both guaranteed MSRP, price protection, and rate protection in writing and said the order would be COVP'd. I'm having trouble deciding which one to go with.
Sponsored