Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow! 13 pages of confusion. Can you imagine those my22 Maverick orders held by none MTC members must be feeling without any communication at all from FOMOCo?
Sponsored

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tim, Do you know if we would still be able to get the financing rates through Ford Credit from when we ordered the 22? The private offer wouldn’t mean anything if we are paying for higher rates for a 23. Thanks
Price and incentive protection are lost/reset when a new 2023 order is placed.

You’ll be eligible for any promo rates in effect when you place your 2023 order, and any rates in effect at delivery.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow! 13 pages of confusion. Can you imagine those my22 Maverick orders held by none MTC members must be feeling without any communication at all from FOMOCo?
To be fair there is less confusion than there is people asking questions that have already been answered many times over - even in this thread.

jdiaz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XLT Lux 2000 Boxster 1970 VW Westy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nobody is asking the most important question though....are we still going to get our FIT kits?!
LOL. We never received our FIT kit. Got the truck tho.

Sponsored

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Question about ordering - when you ask for a "signed sales order" from the dealer at the time of purchase, is that only possible when Ford actually re-opens orders on their system?

waitingonford

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't understand how @Ford Motor Company doesn't see the problem with this....

You’ll be eligible for any promo rates in effect when you place your 2023 order, and any rates in effect at delivery.

According to what source? Can you share where you got this information please

waitingonford

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Never thought I would be getting answers from Jesus 🤣. You need holy intervention to untangle the mess that Ford is today.

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Seems like a significant price increase is coming...
That was my assumption too. I hope we are wrong. I was planning on ordering a stripped down xl hybrid. I have a vin for a 22 eco xlt. My 22 xlt is looking like a better deal now. So, I guess we'll see in a day or two.

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is kind of where I'm at..... if we are looking at a $2.7K price increase on the hybrid it's starting to lose some appeal.
Hopefully, part of that private offer is reward for the wait and losing 22 incentives. I too want to order a 23 hybrid, but that increase would make me re-think it.

Sponsored

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fordvideoguy says dealerships are to give the 22's a priority 2 and brand new orders a priority 10 or above. You are at the mercy of your dealership and then there will still be constraints and Ford could still pass you by for a stripped down brand new 23 order. Would they do that? I think it's very possible.
I believe Tim said that dealers would need to set those people that had a 2022 order, and are ordering a 2023 vehicle, at a 10 priority code, and brand new 2023 orders from those that didn't have a 2022 order will be placed at a 15 priority code. It's my understanding that only the Regional Manager can assign a priority code of 02 when it's pulled for review, at that level. Please confirm @fordvideoguy.

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A pretty dumb newbie question (PDNQ) and a note (N)....

I have not bought a new car since 1999. So I'm a bit out of touch. Could someone please explain what dealer prep is, whether it varies from dealer to dealer, and whether it is negotiable?

I have been told that the order banks for 2023's open on 10/19.

Thanks,
Donald
Dealer prep is a way for a dealer to charge more and it will vary dealer to dealer. You can and should order a Mav on Friday and choose a dealer where they will sell you the Mav at MSRP only with no other add ons to it. There are tons of reviews of dealers who are honest and you need to research reviews of dealerships that mention the customer ordering and receiving there ordered vehicle with price promised when the order wa placed. The only charge that is legit is for delivery cost, sales tax and doc fees. every state is different on what a dealer is allowed to charge for doc fees. Better to choose a dealer farther away if you have any doubts at all about the honesty of the one you are considering. Whoever told you that you can't order until October is probably not who you want to deal with as they are quite un-informed.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, once again, codes don't mean jack-shat if the dealer has little allocation.

This (allocation) is the thing Ford can't seem to comprehend, has NO place in retail customer orders.

Guaranteed there will tons of new '23 orders getting delivered before most '22 rollovers.

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, once again, codes don't mean jack-shat if the dealer has little allocation.

This (allocation) is the thing Ford can't seem to comprehend, has NO place in retail customer orders.

Guaranteed there will tons of new '23 orders getting delivered before most '22 rollovers.
I agree with you. Allocations or a stripped down brand new 23 order could well be built before a constrained 22 to 23 conversion order. Very strange process.

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You need to watch that part again. Priority 10 or above for brand new 23 orders. Priority 2 for 22 orders converting to 23. Region manager is not involved in this process. Tim did say that there is no longer a regional rep to do this and there is now a different process to overlook vehicle orders.
Will do.
Sponsored