Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It was available on Broncos last year and allegedly will be available on Bronco, Ranger and Bronco Sport for 2023.
I trust Autoblog 95% of the time. Much better than many other "auto news" sites. I've been going on there about 10 years. I believe the gray xl one you are asking about is a 2022 area 51. Avalanche Gray is very light, almost whiteish.
Sponsored

09Zelkcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
@fordvideoguy Can you confirmed that avalanche grey will be available on all Maverick trims? and not restricted to a certain package like the upcoming tremor package.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
@fordvideoguy Can you confirmed that avalanche grey will be available on all Maverick trims? and not restricted to a certain package like the upcoming tremor package.
We won't know until the order guide comes out.

Reactions: HTX

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Brian Wagg

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, Lariat, Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I think you meant the Order Guide would be 1st or 2nd correct? Or will the Build and Price show up that early?
Was just about to ask that too. There was a post yesterday from someone who said they spoke with Ford (not a dealership) who told them the build & price won't be live until sometime in October.

E30andrew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Was really hoping to see a dark green this year :( (possibly Eruption Green that is already on the Bronco). I guess hot pepper it is.

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I hope Eruption green is added. I never bought a green vehicle before, but that is a wicked color. They made it one year only on the Mustang, so I'm not sure if anything still has it.
See my post earlier

The Bronco, Broncos Sport, F150, & Ranger have Eruption Green for the 2023 model

Maverick is the only one left out

Sponsored

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

See my post earlier

The Bronco, Broncos Sport, F150, & Ranger have Eruption Green for the 2023 model

Maybe for 2024, or a SE 2023.

E30andrew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
See my post earlier

such a bummer, especially since it is offered for all their other models. I've seen eruption green in person a few times and it just looks soooo good, it would be perfect on the maverick.

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess that makes my Velocity Blue unique!! It’s a “one and done” color for the Maverick.

AngeloInSC

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I mean, I'm 38 and enjoy Legos as much as any uncle does. I just like bright bold colors. I grew up reading car magazines and going to car show and races. Colors were, bold, eye catching. I want to see my vehicle from acroos the lot. I dont care about hiding my stuff or anonymity in a crowd. Im a 6ft 290lb balding, long haired, un-scaped 17 year old bearded redhead. I like a vehicle that matches my exterior and that is the exterior of someone who looks like they were a tour bus driver for Creedence Clearwater Revival in 72'. My velocity blue or "Atlas shrugging" blue Maverick will be getting a topper, and colored wrap around stripes on it and the cap. It will look awesome on the AMC Eagle wagon I am currently painting that will have a color scheme similar to T.C.s Island Hoppers helicopter from Magnum P.I.

By the way my dad used to tell he about his 1960 chevy convertible that he had in the late 60s. He jacked up the springs, used multiple colors of paint to give it a spreckle coating and put a tonnoau cover he made out of a trailer awning for the cabin in the winter. He couldnt afford a whole top.
Sounded like an awesome build to me.
TC's chopper. Now you're talking! I said I would never own another red vehicle, but here I am now sporting a Rapid Red 1st Edition. Great color and now even more exclusive since they dropped it as an option in 2023.

ccmjr77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Eruption Green is a sweet color, but would look ugly with the Maverick interior.
Sponsored