First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Placed my rollover MY23 order today and wanted to change color to Avalanche Gray. Was told it's available on Tremor package only. Is this true?
Sponsored

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Literally the only thing I cared about.

cactus has a weird mint tint to it. I went with carbonized Gray but I’m sad.

st3v

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Literally the only thing I cared about.

cactus has a weird mint tint to it. I went with carbonized Gray but I’m sad.
I might have ordered Avalanche Grey too if available with the Hybrid. My 2022 order was Area 51, but I saw a few on the freeway (didn't like it in certain lighting), and kind of glad my order was bumped to 2023 so I could change the color. I was leaning towards Cactus also but that minty tint bothered me too. I saw an Iconic Silver Maverick at the dealer and I liked it so I placed my 2023 order today with that color.

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I might have ordered Avalanche Grey too if available with the Hybrid. My 2022 order was Area 51, but I saw a few on the freeway (didn't like it in certain lighting), and kind of glad my order was bumped to 2023 so I could change the color. I was leaning towards Cactus also but that minty tint bothered me too. I saw an Iconic Silver Maverick at the dealer and I liked it so I placed my 2023 order today with that color.
I agree, in the sun those colors looked washed out. Should be called minty green and baby blue.
Sponsored