That’s what I thought at first as well, but the engine would rev incredibly high without giving it much gas. I chopped it up to it revving up higher to charge the high voltage battery up some but it seems sporadic and sometimes happened when just idling
Another recall? I’m still waiting for the Airbag recall to be fixed! My dealer told me I had to ask for them to order them even after I called them to let them know I want to have it fixed with them! Can’t wait to see what mess this will be to get fixed. On top of my engine randomly revving...
Is this a joke of some kind? I’d be thrilled if this was true, and this is coming from a Ford Dealers website. It would explain why they quickly dismissed a PHEV as they intend to make an EV version. States it will be announced this year and debut next year, if this is true this will be amazing...
It’s about damn near impossible for me to keep mine clean! Living on a dirt road there’s always dirt everywhere! Took the spare tire off and a cloud of dust followed it 😂
The catalytic converter doesn't get red hot, and the idling isn't rough all the time and only happens at random times and only for a few seconds then goes away
That’s what I thought it was, but it doesn’t fit it other then the occasional rough start, and yesterday it was incredibly rough to where the whole truck shook. Also haven’t had the best gas mileage (it’s gone down 10ish MPG)
Hello everyone, I’ve had my truck for over a year now and have had almost no issues, until lately. Recently we’ve had some cold temperatures in the morning and I’ve been remote starting my truck to run for about twenty minutes before I drive. Well, I’ve noticed a black sooty puddle underneath my...
I live in a rural area too, the 8.5 miles of the 10 mile drive are through the desert, the rest through city. People are just terrible and I’ve had more close calls and recently crashed literally a 1,000 feet from work. Whole bumper was ripped off, grill and fender are damaged. At least nobody...
So I was walking around my truck a couple days ago and looking underneath the front passenger wheel well because of another issue. I then saw the gap between the actual frame and the plastic bumper be touching enough and close enough where the paint was coming off. I then looked at the driver...
I think this is more or less instead of 20 small packages they have a few large packages, limiting production complexity. They can still have the same options but instead of many configurations there will only be a few
Damn it! I LOVE my Maverick, but I live rural (3 miles of dirt road) and of course the roads get washed out and I was thinking of getting the new ranger but damn this looks good
I’m not sure I’m happy with those odds. I had my previous vehicle have the engine seize up while I was driving and that was no picnic getting it off the road. I get that the engine seizing while driving isn’t going to for sure cause something catastrophic, but this recall ”repair” isn’t really...