JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sent you a DM, basically includes some of the other things in this thread, you can purchase through Chapman Ford and use a courtesy dealer to assist in the final delivery/pickup process
Which Los Angeles dealership did you find that agreed on a Courtesy Drop off? Maybe more of us SoCal buyers can have a group discount or some sort.

Also, it would help out tremendously to have a point of contact who's already aware of the situation rather than calling bunch of dealerships
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Bump...let me know how we can help you order a Maverick...

Also...3% under on F150/Superduty/Mustang orders...4% under on new Bronco reservations

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bump...let me know how we can help you order a Maverick...

Also...3% under on F150/Superduty/Mustang orders...4% under on new Bronco reservations
Hmmm. My bronco is ordered at another dealer (Maverick through you because that wasn’t a good experience).
If I make a new reservation with you for the Bronco, it’s not protected under the current MSRP freeze for those of us who ordered before March 19th, is it? Just curious. I may just start the process over again if there will be more colors and hardtop options, especially since I’ll have the Maverick.

OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Hmmm. My bronco is ordered at another dealer (Maverick through you because that wasn’t a good experience).
If I make a new reservation with you for the Bronco, it’s not protected under the current MSRP freeze for those of us who ordered before March 19th, is it? Just curious. I may just start the process over again if there will be more colors and hardtop options, especially since I’ll have the Maverick.
reservations b4 3/19 arent price protected from Fords price increases...you are still entitled for my 4% under invoice for new Bronco reservations...let me know how i may help

Sponsored

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
UPDATE...starting today...4% under invoice for Maverick orders!!!

for current orders, if you already placed one, ill give you the 4% also!

O wow! How is it even possible you can offer that yet bunch of dealerships around my area here in So Cal are marking these up?

I want to order from you guys but don't wanna run into issues not having able to find a dealership willing to be a courtesy drop off for you guys and the process for the rest of the way.

Will you draw me up a price sheet of the build and the fees I ought to expect with the whole process?

Looking into a Base XL Mavarick in Cactus Gray with these options:
- Ford co pilot 360
- Tonneau hard roll up cover
- Tow hitch receiver
- Bed liner spray in
- Floor liner all weather
- 110v/400w outlet

Thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
O wow! How is it even possible you can offer that yet bunch of dealerships around my area here in So Cal are marking these up?

I want to order from you guys but don't wanna run into issues not having able to find a dealership willing to be a courtesy drop off for you guys and the process for the rest of the way.

Will you draw me up a price sheet of the build and the fees I ought to expect with the whole process?

Looking into a Base XL Mavarick in Cactus Gray with these options:
- Ford co pilot 360
- Tonneau hard roll up cover
- Tow hitch receiver
- Bed liner spray in
- Floor liner all weather
- 110v/400w outlet

Thanks
I dont know any dealers in So Cal to do a CD...just call some local to you...ask for the Fleet manager...ask if they will do a CD and what the charges are...

Dora attached...pricing below...email me with any Qs: [email protected]

$24070 - MSRP
$23534 - invoice
$22593 - 4% under invoice, plus tax/tags & $394 pa doc

Attachments

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I dont know any dealers in So Cal to do a CD...just call some local to you...ask for the Fleet manager...ask if they will do a CD and what the charges are...

Dora attached...pricing below...email me with any Qs: [email protected]

$24070 - MSRP
$23534 - invoice
$22593 - 4% under invoice, plus tax/tags & $394 pa doc
Very tempting. Will you require a down payment? Also, I click on the pdf and it didn't include the 4% discount. Will it reflect on the final order sheet?

Your pricing is very competitive that I might even entertain an XLT. Can the Security code on the window sill be added at all on the XL? I wanna stay under 25k out the door so XLT might still be too much for me.

Also, a little off topic, how do you adjust the mirrors from the inside if it's manual? Before, I remember, they have tiny lever on each side to adjust individually. But looking at the interior picture of the XL, it seems like it has switches on the driver's door to adjust the mirrors. Not a big deal if it's truly manual. Just thought it would be cool if it has it.

AbbatheHutt

First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Oh wow. I'm seriously considering moving my order. (Which I'm still not positive has been placed due to no email confirmation yet.) Could you tell me what kind of price I'm looking at for a Lariat with Luxury, copilot 360, 4k tow, and Fx4 package with all weather floor mats and the bed extender?

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
UPDATE...starting today...4% under invoice for Maverick orders!!!

for current orders, if you already placed one, ill give you the 4% also!
This is amazing! I was going to go X Plan for my Maverick. I wonder how this compares?

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is amazing! I was going to go X Plan for my Maverick. I wonder how this compares?
Find your invoice price for your truck and add ons and multiply by .96. 4% under invoice is a good chunk.

It’ll be less total since x-plan is invoice minus 0.4%.
Sponsored