Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Accord
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks nice, that was a long wait!! 😳
I reordered my 2023 XLT Sep 19th 2022, so hoping to get it sometime soon, just hope they dont Jerk me around on the price they quoted me, they tell me I'm locked in. Nice Looking Truck enjoy.
Sponsored

snideredie

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Edie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered Ford Maverick XL Sept 2022 my order number is 4115 . I'd like to find out when build day is?

Turt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Rav4, 1994 Nissan Quest (My work truck)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great looking truck! I actually really like the stock Lariat wheels. They really pop with the blue!

Sponsored

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2018 Subaru Forester, 1966 MGB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered in January 2022 on the last day that Ford was accepting orders. Hybrids were unavailable at that time, so I went with the EcoBoost 4x4 etc. My order was pushed back to 2023 so I had to re-enter my order in September 2022. Luckily, I was able to order a Hybrid at that point. I've been driving the Maverick Hybrid for 2 weeks (900 miles) and I'm getting about 38-40 mpg with lengthy highway drives and 45-48 mpg around town with stop & go driving. I traded in a 2016 GMC Sierra All-Terrain getting 17 mpg.

My only possible regret is not going with the Blackout package, but there wasn't enough info or pictures of that option when ordering in September 2022. I've since added a tri fold topper from Amazon and the Lund hood protector from the Ford website. I also ordered the Lund window deflectors, but I'm not in love with them enough to install them at this point. So far I am extremely happy with the performance and look of the truck. Between lower financing payments and fuel savings, I should save at least $200 per month and I have a truck that is 7 years newer.
Get that beautiful truck to the Maverick Truck Club gathering next week at the Carlisle Ford Nationals!

There’s a big group of us from all over the northeast and mideast meeting up there in a club tent, and there will be more than 45 Mavericks on the showfield. We’d love to have you join us, @PoconoRhodes — You’re within easy driving distance, for sure.

(Plus, right now we do not have an Alto Blue in the group…)

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/maverick-truck-club-at-carlisle-ford-nationals-•-june-2-4-2023-•-sign-up-online.28712/page-27#post-583969

Last edited:

ehspeakers

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats on your new truck!

OP
OP
PoconoRhodes

PoconoRhodes

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Get that beautiful truck to the Maverick Truck Club gathering next week at the Carlisle Ford Nationals!

There’s a big group of us from all over the northeast and mideast meeting up there in a club tent, and there will be more than 45 Mavericks on the showfield. We’d love to have you join us, @PoconoRhodes — You’re within easy driving distance, for sure.

(Plus, right now we do not have an Alto Blue in the group…)

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/maverick-truck-club-at-carlisle-ford-nationals-•-june-2-4-2023-•-sign-up-online.28712/page-27#post-583969
Keep me updated for next year or any other events in PA. This looks like a good time but I can't make it next week.

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2018 Subaru Forester, 1966 MGB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Keep me updated for next year or any other events in PA. This looks like a good time but I can't make it next week.
Yeah, I know it’s short notice. Just saw your post and user name, and thought I’d take a shot.

Next year’s Carlisle Ford Nationals will be May 31-June 2. (Always the first weekend in June.) Huge event. More than 3,000 Fords…

Sponsored

Madmoneymike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 hybrid lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered reserved mine on ford.com. June 9th 2021 first edition Lariat hybrid. It got to the dealer dec 27th 2022. My order number was w109

Neilsoldtruck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 1991 Corvette Convertible
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered in January 2022 on the last day that Ford was accepting orders. Hybrids were unavailable at that time, so I went with the EcoBoost 4x4 etc. My order was pushed back to 2023 so I had to re-enter my order in September 2022. Luckily, I was able to order a Hybrid at that point. I've been driving the Maverick Hybrid for 2 weeks (900 miles) and I'm getting about 38-40 mpg with lengthy highway drives and 45-48 mpg around town with stop & go driving. I traded in a 2016 GMC Sierra All-Terrain getting 17 mpg.

My only possible regret is not going with the Blackout package, but there wasn't enough info or pictures of that option when ordering in September 2022. I've since added a tri fold topper from Amazon and the Lund hood protector from the Ford website. I also ordered the Lund window deflectors, but I'm not in love with them enough to install them at this point. So far I am extremely happy with the performance and look of the truck. Between lower financing payments and fuel savings, I should save at least $200 per month and I have a truck that is 7 years newer.

image 5.jpeg

image 10.jpeg

Image.jpeg

image2.jpeg
Is that the alto blue. That's what I have except mine is all wheel drive.
Congratulations beautiful truck

BoskoPColtrane

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bosko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That seems about an average wait. I waited 18 months and I know a few guys that waited even longer.

image 5.jpeg

image 10.jpeg

Image.jpeg

image2.jpeg
That’s seems to an average wait. I waited 18 months and I know a few guys that waited even longer.