First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered in January 2022 on the last day that Ford was accepting orders. Hybrids were unavailable at that time, so I went with the EcoBoost 4x4 etc. My order was pushed back to 2023 so I had to re-enter my order in September 2022. Luckily, I was able to order a Hybrid at that point. I've been driving the Maverick Hybrid for 2 weeks (900 miles) and I'm getting about 38-40 mpg with lengthy highway drives and 45-48 mpg around town with stop & go driving. I traded in a 2016 GMC Sierra All-Terrain getting 17 mpg.

My only possible regret is not going with the Blackout package, but there wasn't enough info or pictures of that option when ordering in September 2022. I've since added a tri fold topper from Amazon and the Lund hood protector from the Ford website. I also ordered the Lund window deflectors, but I'm not in love with them enough to install them at this point. So far I am extremely happy with the performance and look of the truck. Between lower financing payments and fuel savings, I should save at least $200 per month and I have a truck that is 7 years newer.

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick Hybrid - 17 month wait image 5

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick Hybrid - 17 month wait image 10

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick Hybrid - 17 month wait Ima

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick Hybrid - 17 month wait image2
Sponsored

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered in January 2022 on the last day that Ford was accepting orders. Hybrids were unavailable at that time, so I went with the EcoBoost 4x4 etc. My order was pushed back to 2023 so I had to re-enter my order in September 2022. Luckily, I was able to order a Hybrid at that point. I've been driving the Maverick Hybrid for 2 weeks (900 miles) and I'm getting about 38-40 mpg with lengthy highway drives and 45-48 mpg around town with stop & go driving. I traded in a 2016 GMC Sierra All-Terrain getting 17 mpg.

My only possible regret is not going with the Blackout package, but there wasn't enough info or pictures of that option when ordering in September 2022. I've since added a tri fold topper from Amazon and the Lund hood protector from the Ford website. I also ordered the Lund window deflectors, but I'm not in love with them enough to install them at this point. So far I am extremely happy with the performance and look of the truck. Between lower financing payments and fuel savings, I should save at least $200 per month and I have a truck that is 7 years newer.

image 5.jpeg

image 10.jpeg

Image.jpeg

image2.jpeg
Looks nice, that was a long wait!! 😳

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Man I wish I woulda gone with Alto Blue. Looks great :)

OP
OP
PoconoRhodes

PoconoRhodes

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Man I wish I woulda gone with Alto Blue. Looks great :)
I originally ordered the cactus gray & black wheels the first time, then I switched to the Alto when I ordered the Hybrid. I might get black wheels once I need new tires.

Sponsored

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome, congrats !!!!! I have a 22 EB lariat same color. Love it.

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

image 5.jpeg

image 10.jpeg

Image.jpeg

image2.jpeg
Congrats and smart move!

adamgrattan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 deville
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

image 5.jpeg

image 10.jpeg

Image.jpeg

image2.jpeg
I got a build a date for June 26. I order Jan 21 2022 also.

xplorguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Veloster N
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

image 5.jpeg

image 10.jpeg

Image.jpeg

image2.jpeg
Looks fantastic! Long wait but you did good! Interior really goes well with the Blue...Glad also that you are pleased with your Mav so far!

Sponsored

jwilson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PENDING MAV XLT/Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided

image 5.jpeg

image 10.jpeg

Image.jpeg

image2.jpeg
Wow your Maverick looks amazing! Definitely worth the wait. Congrats on your new ride!