Sponsored

WILL YOU GATHER WITH THE MAVERICK TRUCK CLUB at 2023 CARLISLE FORD NATIONALS?

• YES, DEFINITELY. STILL PLAN TO REGISTER ONLINE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP
OP
KdeB

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2018 Subaru Forester, 1966 MGB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ford Maverick Maverick Truck Club at CARLISLE FORD NATIONALS • June 2-4, 2023 • Sign Up Online! mtc-shirtbackdesignall-v1

LAST CALL FOR MTC GATHERING at CARLISLE FORD!
The online registration window for the HUUUUUUGE 3-day 2023 Carlisle Ford Nationals show is closing tonight.

If you want to mix and mingle in person with the Maverick Truck Club, here’s your chance, if you can be in southcentral Pennsylvania on June 2-4.

Right now we expect to have 41 Mavericks on the field — and almost all of them are members of this site, coming from all over: Maine, Vermont, Canada, New York, New Jersey, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Kansas, Ontario … and of course, all corners of Pennsylvania

It would be great to hit 50 by Friday.

All are welcome to join us at the club tent on the Maverick showfield, where we’ll be cooking out, hanging out, taking part in @fordvideoguy ’s livestream, getting a visit from a Ford Performance rep, and having an immense prize drawing for a pile of valuable Maverick-related products donated by our sponsors.

If you can’t make it this year ... start planning for next year, May 31-June 2, 2024.
Sponsored

OP
OP
KdeB

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ford Maverick Maverick Truck Club at CARLISLE FORD NATIONALS • June 2-4, 2023 • Sign Up Online! mtc-shirtbackdesign-v2wh

LAST CALL FOR REGISTRATIONS IS MONDAY!

FROM THE CARLISLE FORD EVENT MANAGER:

Its only 6 DAYS UNTIL SHOWTIME! Can you believe another year has come and gone? We are so excited for this year’s event, the hype around the office here is off the charts with all the unveils, special events, celebrities, and more! It’s awesome that we are already seeing some of you showing up already too.

Our crews are super busy at work to get everything ready for the show next week and our front office is still processing those last-minute registrations!

This year’s event is set to top last year’s event and if you have a member thinking about sitting this one out, they are making a mistake as it’s going to be one for the history books!

Here are a couple of announcements.

ONLINE REGISTRATION ENDS MONDAY!

This is the last chance to register online! On Monday at Midnight we will close the online registration and rock onto doing registration only here in person at the event.

If a registration is completed before Monday at Midnight a pre-printed sticker will be available at the tent outside the registration building for easy time saving pickup. Make sure your members are registering using the link below and they are getting those registrations in ASAP!

Link to the Showfield Registration: https://store.carlisleevents.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2023-027

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
KdeB

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I just registered…. Didn’t know until today if I was going to be able to make it.
IMG_0076.jpeg
Yay!

Please go to this link ASAP and send us some info about yourself —

MTC at CARLISLE INFO

Primarily need to match up your real name (Carlisle registration) with your MTC user name.

And then please enter your truck information, so we can make a custom MTC dash card for you for the show.

And you are in luck as we have been given enough stuff from our sponsors that you'll get a swag bag —

Also, be at the club tent on Saturday morning for our HUGE prize drawing. You'll get a ticket for that in your bag.

And I've invited you to the private conversation called HEADED to CARLISLE — There is a lot of info there about the plans.

PLEASE READ IT AND CATCH UP ... and let me know if you have any questions.

Sponsored

generalmgr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yay!

Please go to this link ASAP and send us some info about yourself —

MTC at CARLISLE INFO

Primarily need to match up your real name (Carlisle registration) with your MTC user name.

And then please enter your truck information, so we can make a custom MTC dash card for you for the show.

And you are in luck as we have been given enough stuff from our sponsors that you'll get a swag bag —

Also, be at the club tent on Saturday morning for our HUGE prize drawing. You'll get a ticket for that in your bag.

And I've invited you to the private conversation called HEADED to CARLISLE — There is a lot of info there about the plans.

PLEASE READ IT AND CATCH UP ... and let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for the info. I completed the questionnaire, and will read the headed to Carlisle thread. Plans as of now are to only be there on Saturday…driving in that morning. See you then.

OP
OP
KdeB

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks for the info. I completed the questionnaire, and will read the headed to Carlisle thread. Plans as of now are to only be there on Saturday…driving in that morning. See you then.
OK, thanks —

Leave early, so you can get there in time for the prize drawing at 10 a.m. We have about $8,000 worth of stuff to give away.

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Man, I wish I could go to this, but I will be out of town. Please post pictures!

Also, if anyone wants to do some recon, if you see anyone with e '73 Gran Torino, 351 Cleveland, in red, who might be interested in selling, PM me.

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone had talks with there Ford Dealers about the FX4 Off Road decals pealing off in a car wash.
Don't go through anything but a touchless car wash.

generalmgr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

OK, thanks —

Leave early, so you can get there in time for the prize drawing at 10 a.m. We have about $8,000 worth of stuff to give away.
We just made a reservation for Friday night so we won’t have to get up at 3am now😊. Lots of hotel rooms open in the Harrisburg area.

Sponsored
OP
OP
KdeB

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

We just made a reservation for Friday night so we won’t have to get up at 3am now😊. Lots of hotel rooms open in the Harrisburg area.
Good move! Yep, it’s an easy hop from Harrisburg.

See you Saturday!

OP
OP
KdeB

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hey, Wes — We've been missing an Alto Blue Metallic Maverick on the field — Happy to see you updated your info from Atlas Blue to Alto..

(Now the only colors missing — at least as far as the MTC registrants are concerned, are Shadow Black and Iconic Silver.

Hoping two of the "other" registrants show up with those colors — We'd have every color the Maverick was ever painted represented.

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Kim, I believe Wes @generalmgr has a Shadow Black Maverick, so that'll be repped on Sat.

generalmgr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hey, Wes — We've been missing an Alto Blue Metallic Maverick on the field — Happy to see you updated your info from Atlas Blue to Alto..

(Now the only colors missing — at least as far as the MTC registrants are concerned, are Shadow Black and Iconic Silver.

Hoping two of the "other" registrants show up with those colors — We'd have every color the Maverick was ever painted represented.
Yeah, I picked the first A color I saw on the form (whoops!) and am glad I looked it over when I got the confirmation email. I haven’t seen another alto in the wild yet.

generalmgr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Kim, I believe Wes @generalmgr has a Shadow Black Maverick, so that'll be repped on Sat.
It’s actually alto blue. Funny story though, when we pulled into the dealer to pick up the Mav, my wife was just a whee bit irritated that I “ordered a black one”… I was like, it’s not black, it’s not black! 😊 Sure looks like black depending on the angle…but it is indeed a very dark blue.
Sponsored