First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My uncle has a new Mach 1 in fighter jet grey and there is not a greenish hue like cg had. At least to me
I'll be bummed if they don't have Cactus Gray anymore as that's what I originally ordered for my 2022 Maverick XL hybrid. I like the greenish tint, and in fact we should had even more green. I like the sage green color on the Santa Cruz. This Fighter Jet Gray is just too plain gray for my taste. This new palette is very muted and quite dull IMHO. I also don't see Hot Pepper Red here anymore, which would have been my second choice. ☹
Sponsored

MichaelG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll be bummed if they don't have Cactus Gray anymore as that's what I originally ordered for my 2022 Maverick XL hybrid. I like the greenish tint, and in fact we should had even more green. I like the sage green color on the Santa Cruz. This Fighter Jet Gray is just too plain gray for my taste. This new palette is very muted and quite dull IMHO. I also don't see Hot Pepper Red here anymore, which would have been my second choice. ☹
No need to worry, Castus Gray and Fighter Jet Gray are the same colors. STDriver03 posted this in this thread earlier on.
For those confused. Fighter Jet Gray is the exact same color as Cactus Gray.
B6F67CE4-FB8E-48F8-A3B8-66AAC033D5AD.jpeg

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

No need to worry, Castus Gray and Fighter Jet Gray are the same colors. STDriver03 posted this in this thread earlier on.
Cool

I'm really hoping they do a green. I really want a Eruption Green Maverick

OP
OP

Velo_Blue_Mav_in_NC

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

prsncat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EB AWD BAP CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

We also ordered a 2022 Escape PHEV SEL and had to change the color to Atlas Blue Metallic. Best decision we made with respect to the Escape.

Where the Escape was ordered on 12/24/21 and arrived at the dealer on 04/28/22, the Maverick (XL Hybrid with CP360, Spray-in Bedliner, and Hitch) was ordered on 09/06/21, produced on 07/07/22, and tracking said it was in AZ (on its way to southern CA) on 07/13/22. I am hoping it arrives at the dealer next week.

I would have loved having Atlas Blue of Stone Blue as options on the XL. I didn't want the XLT when I ordered and the only blue available on the XL was Velocity (which I don't like). I ordered Oxford White instead despite asking for Alto Blue on the XL -- including an offer to pay a custom color fee.

Sponsored

Starwatcher

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, all of these compliment the blueish-grey interior.

Looks like they went a bit more traditional/ conservative for year 2, I might stick with A51 given my order is 99% likely to be pushed.
Damn! I want Velocity Blue. The rest are…boring

Bodageta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Chevrolet K1500, 1989 Corvette Conv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I want Iced Blue which is used on the 22 escape. It’s a silvery blue. I haven’t seen it in person. I still hate the xlt wheel color because it looks like dirty brake dust to me. I just wish the xlt hybrid would have a second wheel choice. I would pay extra.

MustangMech

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I want Iced Blue which is used on the 22 escape. It’s a silvery blue. I haven’t seen it in person. I still hate the xlt wheel color because it looks like dirty brake dust to me. I just wish the xlt hybrid would have a second wheel choice. I would pay extra.
Have you seen the xlt wheels in person or just pictures? The charcoal color goes well with the unpainted plastic pieces.

Sponsored

BlueSnake77

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I agree! I would love a desert sand version.
Honda had a color called Sand metallic on thier CR-V's. Kind of like a pearlescent tan. Really nice. Would look good on the Maverick. Only problem would be the blue interior. The blue interior looks good on Area 51 and a few of the other colors, but I think Ford should have picked a more neutral color like a grey palette for the interior door panels and dash to keep it from clashing with some of the exterior colors.

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick colors possibly revealed handasandmetallic

Loffredom

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This list may be true but it looks like it may be just the base xl trim only. The current xl trim has more or less the same colors just with different names

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If this site is accurate it shows Eruption Green as an option on Bronco Sports.
Maybe the Maverick has a chance.
The ranger also has Eruption Green...

I hope if this website is true they add Eruption Green to the Maverick as well

If not I'm going to be pissed :(

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The ranger also has Eruption Green...

I hope if this website is true they add Eruption Green to the Maverick as well

If not I'm going to be pissed :(
The noteworthy part of the Bronco Sport getting EG is that it’s also built at Hermosillo.
Sponsored