First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's what he meant, your 22 order was canceled and a 23 order was opened. Don't expect to get preferential treatment (even though you deserve it), the rollover 23 orders are mixed in with all the new 23 orders.
I finally talked to my dealer. Oscar says he didn’t even know about the update. Anyone know if I can change my order to a different dealer?
Sponsored

Fletch_KC

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY24 Lariat (12/11 scheduled)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been waiting since Oct 9, 2021. Rolled over into a 23MY with a VIN and scheduled build week Dec. 19th. However, I have been reading that many of the Dec 19 build weeks are now January 9 build weeks. I don't understand why some folks have to wait a really long time while others not long at all. All of this doesn't make sense to me. None the less, I'm happy for ya. Envious I am.
I'm actually going to take a pass on this offer. Something's suspicious about a dealer offering to sell me a MY23 hybrid already.

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverik<on order> Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I finally talked to my dealer. Oscar says he didn’t even know about the update. Anyone know if I can change my order to a different dealer?
You can't. Sorry to tell you.

Mike Douglas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I received this email today re : my MY23 order placed in Sept.

Ford Maverick 2023 Build date.. Screenshot_20221104-162300

IGNIGNXKT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm actually going to take a pass on this offer. Something's suspicious about a dealer offering to sell me a MY23 hybrid already.
What's the dealer. If it's msrp ill take it lol.

Sponsored

Jamesw65

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum. 2018 Escape Titaniu
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
MY23 ordered the day ford finally opened the Tremor book. Cactus, Lariat Lux, 360A, remote start, no other factory options. I will order a bakflip MX4 tonneau and a bedbug bed mat once its confirmed shipped. Received the buid scheduled email last Thursday for the week of December 19. I was priority 10 from my dealership, which makes sense because I was the only one to order from them (small town dealership). I'm considering a spring or spacer lift but will probably drive it for a while to make sure. I drive 53 miles each way to and from work all but 5 miles on the highway through desert and mountains. I also plan light duty off roading. I have a very custom jeep for hard core wheeling. I don't plan on any cross country trips in it. I have an F150 Platinum Powerboost for that. My hybrid F150 does not get any better than my previous F150 (very disappointing)since most of our driving is on the highway, which is why I didn't go with the hybrid Mav.

OP
OP
dwkfb69

dwkfb69

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 BOSS 302 Mustang
Engine