Oakland

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't think I would want that. The hot summer sun and weather would take a toll on that addition, but I appreciate the photograph.

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If it's affordable and easily removable it's a nice thing to have in bad weather for large loads.

D3onrice

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a soft topper on my 2008 ford Ranger. Love it. Very easy to take down or roll the sides up. Will be looking to get one for the Maverick when i up grade to it.

Sponsored

medgar

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For frame of reference, soft top for midsize start around $800. $500 would be a good starting price for Maverick

I loved my soft top over hard top. Soft tops have come a long way. They offer versions with windows and side openings and can put racks over them.

Equipenquin

First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
For frame of reference, soft top for midsize start around $800. $500 would be a good starting price for Maverick

I loved my soft top over hard top. Soft tops have come a long way. They offer versions with windows and side openings and can put racks over them.
a soft roll up would cost around 500, $800 sounds about right

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm interested in one of those over a hard top. I think it would fit my use case better and would be easier for me to take off and store than a hard top when not in use.

RedHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Imprezza WRX Hatchback
I plan to get this once Softtopper releases them. I will use my hard roll up tonneau most of the time, but this for long road trips or other times as needed. For me, this option is much better than a fiberglass topper because I don't want to have to store it and those aren't as easy to remove and such. We all have different needs :)

medgar

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Rendered by @EcoBoost XLT

2022 Maverick soft top bed cap topper.jpg
Darn it Eco boost! With this rendering you have me rethinking my color choice. This color did nothing for me. Now I can see it with the soft topper and either plasti dip/paint my XL steel wheels black to match. Once I get AT tires/better shocks on it aftermarket and they come out with a swing gate rear bumper my under the radar base weekender adventurer will be complete.

Sponsored

MaxTrucklet

First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro
I don't think I would want that. The hot summer sun and weather would take a toll on that addition, but I appreciate the photograph.
looks ugly to meā€¦..and since its such a small bed, one canā€™t sleep i it anyway so what bother? A very nice tonneau would look so much better.

MaxTrucklet

First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro
I have a soft topper on my 2008 ford Ranger. Love it. Very easy to take down or roll the sides up. Will be looking to get one for the Maverick when i up grade to it.
[/QUOTE

isnt it EZ for some one to cut/break into the soft Tonneau like was done a lot yrs. ago?

D3onrice

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah but i dont keep nothing valuable in the truck bed anyway. Some coolers or work clothes or lawn chairs.

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
The more options the better. I hope the aftermarket is full of options for us.

JohnDLG

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm more likely to buy one of these than drop the $3k the other one supposedly costs.
Sponsored