First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 MAV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, I acted on a tip from someone who said they called Ford CS to inquire about their order and got a $100 merchandise gift card.
I did. Got a card via email.

Here's the number to call: 18003344375
Sponsored

Last edited:

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, I acted on a tip from someone who said they called Ford CS to inquire about their order and got a $100 merchandise gift card.
I did. Got a card via email, and below is what I bought from the store.

Here's a summary of my conversation: Asked agent to help track my order. Converse a little bit. Whined about how long the wait is (in a friendly manner, of course :).
then asked this important question--as if it was an after-thought-- "Is there anything that Ford is doing for customers for the delay, you know, to keep us quiet?" ... don't forget to 'lol' at this point :) then pause and be quiet. There's a good chance you'll get an 'lol' from them and the following response "Well, what I can do is send you a 100 merchandise gift card to your email ......"
Then check your email, follow the link, and pick your swags :)

View attachment 58862

Oso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lincoln MKZ
I seem to remember a review where somebody got the Maverick branded water bottle and it doesn't fit into the door cubby.

OP
OP
adsandiego

adsandiego

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 MAV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I seem to remember a review where somebody got the Maverick branded water bottle and it doesn't fit into the door cubby.
lol. this one looks like it might fit in the door slot.

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I originally tried going the roundabout way in the chat and they would tell me to call marketing because they couldn't help me. Eventually I caved and called and was annoyed at all the attempts turned down in chat that I just flat out asked. I was like "So I hear Ford is giving $100 gift cards to people that have waited forever. Any chance I can get one?" Done.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I did. Got a card via email, and below is what I bought from the store.

Here's a summary of my conversation: Asked agent to help track my order. Converse a little bit. Whined about how long the wait is (in a friendly manner, of course :).
then asked this important question--as if it was an after-thought-- "Is there anything that Ford is doing for customers for the delay, you know, to keep us quiet?" ... don't forget to 'lol' at this point :) then pause and be quiet. There's a good chance you'll get an 'lol' from them and the following response "Well, what I can do is send you a 100 merchandise gift card to your email ......"
Then check your email, follow the link, and pick your swags :)

View attachment 58862
Congrats on being a Medium. I tried to use my gift card when I got it, but I'm a XXL and of course they are out in almost all the shirt sizes. Hopefully they restock or get new ones.

StillWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m gonna call tomorrow, I’ve been (patiently) waiting since 09/08/21

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Gah, I'm too nice. The rep on the phone was so helpful when I called it just couldn't get myself to demand the gift card.

HOW DARE THEY BE HELPFUL AND NICE!

Sponsored

vabchusa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford C Max SE, 2022 Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I called and was offered the gift card. Called back a couple of weeks later and when they said they could send me a gift card, I told them I already had gotten one. Lo and behold they sent me another one. Ordered the Maverick water bottle, Lanyard and the Maverick shirt jacket on each card (totaled $99.47 each) so wife and I have matching.

Joeneonturbo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Dodge SRT-4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did. Got a card via email.

I’ve called every week for almost 9 months. And some instances I was upset with fords lack of communication to buyers. No gift card here.

Joe Kelly

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Triumph TR-6, 2009 Accord, 2017 Pacifica
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I may be just cheap. Water comes in a bottle that sits in the space. I keep the cap on and away I go. I’ll save the $24. And throw the used bottle in the recycle barrel. My solution to the water bottle issue. Besides I do not have to worry about loosing the water bottle.

Mc_Flier

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 Maverick Hybrid, Street Glide Special
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I bought Mav t-shirts and a hoodie

TpaTruck

I called and was offered the gift card. Called back a couple of weeks later and when they said they could send me a gift card, I told them I already had gotten one. Lo and behold they sent me another one. Ordered the Maverick water bottle, Lanyard and the Maverick shirt jacket on each card (totaled $99.47 each) so wife and I have matching.
Wait... A water bottle, lanyard and shirt cost you $100??
Sponsored