First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy spark
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maverick scheduling of new builds for production to occur in mid to late November was canceled this week. That has zero impact on your already scheduled build in October.
Thank you
Sponsored

jibbersmav

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 780 Bertone, '01 Tundra, '95 FZJ80, '17 Bolt
im also on priority 10 ordered as a dealer employee so lets hope Ford caters to their people. :cry:😭😭
Your priority number is only for that dealership. It has zero bearing on your order vs orders at other dealerships (99.999% or other orders).

D.Pears

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Ram 1500/Maverick ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What does Korea have to do with that movie?
Watching bumbling Americans making cars. Lol
I have seen the movie and I enjoyed it. Up here in Canada we like America as well :) But I don't drive a Hyundai!

Sponsored

jibbersmav

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 780 Bertone, '01 Tundra, '95 FZJ80, '17 Bolt
Watching bumbling Americans making cars. Lol
I have seen the movie and I enjoyed it. Up here in Canada we like America as well :) But I don't drive a Hyundai!

Just in case you didn't know, the movie is about a Japanese auto manufacturer.

Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As long as it takes for mine to be built. You 2023 people can pound sand! /s

But really, as long as it takes for mine to roll off the line. (11/7 build week...currently...)
Reminder....some of us 2023 orders were rollovers....new order customers will learn patience and that ford is lacking in customer communications.

D.Pears

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Ram 1500/Maverick ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just in case you didn't know, the movie is about a Japanese auto manufacturer.
My point was the reference with Hyundai. The "new" Japanese auto makers having their chance too laugh at American auto manufacturers. I can't see any Korean auto workers driving their Fords to work complaining about their cheaply built vehicles.
I would never buy a Hyundai because for me they are ugly. But if I had ordered one I would have had it (or five) by now.

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ohhhh noooooo....!
Were you injured??
Sooo sad to lose your truck so soon after such a terribly frustrating long wait. 😥
They are for the most part OK, and thankfully, not me link.

Sponsored

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If Ford builds 8,000 - 9,000 a month, by definition at least 10% of all retail orders will be constructed by the end of the year. By the end of March, half of all retail orders will have been built.

Constraints will dictate what gets built but something will be built. Some of us are going to wait a year. Some of us are going to be surprised our truck arrives early.

That Ford waited to do scheduling isn't that big of a surprise given the leftover MY22 left to build. It's very likely they did not want to risk telling the MY23 orders a week production would start just to have to immediately delay it so they can get the rest of the MY22 built.

Two things Tim said: 1) If Ford scheduled MY22 for 11/14, there would have to be a midweek retool and 2) Ford appears to be holding some of their capacity back to account for delays. My opinion is Ford simply made the decision to just go ahead and make 11/14 a MY22 week only and schedule MY23 starting the next week.

We'll find out Monday.
The latest email I received from Ford indicates my order (10/21) will go into production the week of Nov 14th.

lgr2016

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23Hyb XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I still have not received any kind of email from ford since I went to my dealer and placed an order ON OPENING DAY!!!! Last time I talked to him he said he reached out to his ford rep and the rep is “doing everything he can to get my order into the order bank”.
1 I thought my order went into the bank the day I placed my order. If not this is BS.
2 I have become increasingly frustrated because everybody else had got an email when they ordered from their dealers and I have never received mine.
3 if my order isn’t in the bank, does that mean when I call ford support, will they not be able to find it based on order code and sales code? I have tried ford live chat and they could not find my order.

Hijeemoto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nunya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I still have not received any kind of email from ford since I went to my dealer and placed an order ON OPENING DAY!!!! Last time I talked to him he said he reached out to his ford rep and the rep is “doing everything he can to get my order into the order bank”.
1 I thought my order went into the bank the day I placed my order. If not this is BS.
2 I have become increasingly frustrated because everybody else had got an email when they ordered from their dealers and I have never received mine.
3 if my order isn’t in the bank, does that mean when I call ford support, will they not be able to find it based on order code and sales code? I have tried ford live chat and they could not find my order.
If you don’t have an order number and ford support needs that to give you any info., then your order didn’t go in.
when did you place the order? 2021 or 2022?

psnb89

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Trailblazer LS 2005 GMC Envoy SLE 4x4
Hey 23 newbies, here's an analogy for you: Ford's the road runner and you're the coyote. Get used to a lot of cliff falls, anvil hits, and splats.
Meep! Meep!
Sponsored