Dogcmp6

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine has been in production since 10/6, I just checked on the Motorcraft site, and the PCM and BCM fields are empty, but the As built file is there

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Here are some helpful links for those waiting for production and delivery:
* copied from sister site Bronco6G.com

Required Reading: Maverick Build Process - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ped-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.3002/

MaverickTruckClub Order Tracker Tool w/ window sticker lookup
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-track-your-maverick-order-by-vin-order-number-get-your-window-sticker.464/

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Another Window Sticker lookup tool - add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory)
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if it’s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, it’s more complicated…

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
Any information without VIN? I have order number and that’s it. I don’t want to bother the dealer, so I’m hoping there is a way.

Farmered

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ranger. 2020 F350. 2013 explorer
So have my email with VIN and order numbers, and a build date for the week of 11/8. At what point should I be able to find my window sticker, or have it show up in my ford vehicles?

On the Ford tracking link in the email I got, it shows this:

1633533056965.png

Is this normal, or should I be concerned?
That is normal. I got the window sticker when it went “in production”. Mine went into production last weekend and it still shows no further movement. Dealer called this morning and said that it was in the final stage. Said it was built but was in final inspection.

Sponsored

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

That is normal. I got the window sticker when it went “in production”. Mine went into production last weekend and it still shows no further movement. Dealer called this morning and said that it was in the final stage. Said it was built but was in final inspection.
I spoke with Ford today…. And I have a question about build emails…. Are only Priority 10 orders being built? I’m priority 19 and Ford tells me only the dealer can change it. My dealer seems not to care., any help is much appreciated,

Traveling Man

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So have my email with VIN and order numbers, and a build date for the week of 11/8. At what point should I be able to find my window sticker, or have it show up in my ford vehicles?

On the Ford tracking link in the email I got, it shows this:

1633533056965.png

Is this normal, or should I be concerned?
I have same build date and no window sticker, I keep checking everyday, only thee and half weeks left to build week.

Farmered

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ranger. 2020 F350. 2013 explorer
I spoke with Ford today…. And I have a question about build emails…. Are only Priority 10 orders being built? I’m priority 19 and Ford tells me only the dealer can change it. My dealer seems not to care., any help is much appreciated,
It is my understanding that the dealer sets the priority and no Ford.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My salesman, and his manager clueless about Priority.. They insist only Ford can move a #19 to a #10… I explained I spoke to Ford yesterday and Ford says that only dealers can change a #19 to a #10. They won’t listen and if they don’t do something about it, I’m going to order another Truck from a dealer who knows what’s going on!

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
My salesman, and his manager clueless about Priority.. They insist only Ford can move a #19 to a #10… I explained I spoke to Ford yesterday and Ford says that only dealers can change a #19 to a #10. They won’t listen and if they don’t do something about it, I’m going to order another Truck from a dealer who knows what’s going on!
Luckily, having your Priority at 10 doesn't appear to be any better than 19, so while their ignorance may be frustrating, it's not really causing you any negative impacts yet, either.

Sponsored

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Luckily, having your Priority at 10 doesn't appear to be any better than 19, so while their ignorance may be frustrating, it's not really causing you any negative impacts yet, either.
I’m not sure about that.. I have asked multiple times if anyone scheduled or built was a 19…. Not a single response. So who knows?

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
I’m not sure about that.. I have asked multiple times if anyone scheduled or built was a 19…. Not a single response. So who knows?
It's been pretty well discussed (and at times, hotly debated) on this forum for awhile but here's your first example: I was Priority 19 when my order was submitted in late July and I've been in Production for over a week.

Didn't seem to hurt me.

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealers are not compared to other dealers by priority code, a 10 at one dealer does not mean that will get pulled before a 19 at another dealer. A 10 and a 19 at the same dealer is a different story. If your dealer has everybody at 19, as many do keep all things equal. Your better questions for your dealer would be how many allocations for mavericks are they getting monthly? Then where are you in the list of already ordered mavericks? Then address what you have on your build and remove anything that has constraints - if it's something that could be added later. If you are not careful you could jump from dealer to dealer and be so far down the list for the number of allocations each dealer receives per month that you will never get a build.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If your dealer is putting every order in as 19, it will have absolutely no effect in you getting Pulled.

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
If your dealer is putting every order in as 19, it will have absolutely no effect in you getting Pulled.
And quite frankly, if they're not, asking them to put you at a 10 would essentially be asking to "cut the line" in front of previous orders at that dealership.

Worth asking for? Sure, if you're in a real hurry I guess.

Should it be expected? Absolutely not, IMO.
Sponsored