First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How does the motorcraft me work? All it did was download a file that only says my VIN. Do I have to do it on my computer? Or phone works?
What does the motorcraft link track? I typed in my info and got something about a module.
Yeah I, too, would like to know what that download file is supposed to show. I don't have a program offering to even open that file type.
Sponsored

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It shows if the vehicle electronics have been initialized by the factory. Basically if they have been, truck is built.
So , if I understand it correctly, you get error messages if not built, and you get the necessary info if it is built?

Pringles70

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta
Yeah I, too, would like to know what that download file is supposed to show. I don't have a program offering to even open that file type.
I figured out that you can ignore that part. The info will populate below that when modules are turned on. Mine shipped 2 days ago, the modiles populated yesterday evening

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I figured out that you can ignore that part. The info will populate below that when modules are turned on. Mine shipped 2 days ago, the modiles populated yesterday evening
Thanks for that info!

Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When was your production date
8/4 was the production week and I got the it's built email on 8/6. Nothing since then, still says preppy for shipping. I see others that claim there's has already shipped. I assume to it would depend on where it is being shipped too.

Mikeysd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Laiat pepper red Lux package 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I checked this out with the dealer stock unit I have tagged. It said delivered. So I called the sales guy and he said he actually hasn’t been delivered. I wondering why the tracker would be wrong
Did you get an answer yet?

Pringles70

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta
I stopped by my dealer today and asked for the visibility report and it has a BSNF302390 as a rail car number. Is there anyway to track it?

Sponsored

Mikeysd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
yeah apparently another salesman had it tagged and sold it. Ended up finding another one close to my build specs thanks to a member on this forum that works at a dealership
OMG I would have been pissed! I hope you went off on them and the salesman that sold it.

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
OMG I would have been pissed! I hope you went off on them and the salesman that sold it.
It was a dealer stock unit that I had just had reserved a few days prior. A little annoying that the salesman didn’t check to see if another customer had spoken for it originally.

Mikeysd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It was a dealer stock unit that I had just had reserved a few days prior. A little annoying that the salesman didn’t check to see if another customer had spoken for it originally.
Well that's a little better but that salesman should have checked and not just say hell i'm selling it now. I really hope you got a good deal.. Did it have a mark up?

HPR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I stopped by my dealer today and asked for the visibility report and it has a BSNF302390 as a rail car number. Is there anyway to track it?
Page one of this thread has instructions how to call and put in your rail car number.
Sponsored