Sponsored

zenithflyer

First Name
slavcha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota tacoma, VW GOLF, HD FLHTCU, Piper Warrior,
The rail car my Maverick is sitting on is "on hold status" in Armourdale, KS. Anyone else ordering from GYF getting the same CSX message? There's at least 35 others of you 😎out there.
Mine was on hold in Armoundale KS from 2/26 - 3/6 Car TTGX 715595. I have a fend who works for rail road,. He was able to find out it was on hold for rail car repair.
Sponsored

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks cookie and shadow! I will reach back out to my dealer... Just wanted to make sure I didn't make a mistake on the ford tracking website....
I have yet to get an email from Ford and the tracker only works occasionally on Tuesdays and Fridays. I was able to download my window sticker 3/2 but no updates since then.

UPDATE. Built and shipped on 3/9. Ford order tracker was working long enough to get this update. Now need the shipping information from my dealer to track it.

Last edited:

Alpha

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Need Help! My truck should be coming in soon, how do i track the whereabouts of my vehicle?

Cybrkidd

First Name
Jeanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black XL
Our Shadow Black XL is purportedly on its way to Long McArthur. The original estimate for delivery was between March 7th and March 13th.

Now that we’re smack dab in the middle of that estimate, I REALLY want to know the current location, but I’m trying my hardest to be patient and not pester my salesperson.

Hopefully all is well.

Heavy sigh. 😔
Ford Maverick 🧭 Maverick Build & Tracking Links 761DFEF5-47FB-4570-A27F-58C0A1DCE11D

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Need Help! My truck should be coming in soon, how do i track the whereabouts of my vehicle?
Check out page 1 of this thread. It gives you the directions to follow once you have the carrier and car number provided from your dealer.

Sponsored

rrcobler

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick LARIAT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Here are some helpful links for those waiting for production and delivery:
* copied from sister site Bronco6G.com

Required Reading: Maverick Build Process - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ped-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.3002/

Ford Status Terms and what they mean -- from Production to Delivery as seen in the "Vehicle Visability" Report
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...s-seen-in-the-vehicle-visability-report.5517/

MaverickTruckClub Order Tracker Tool w/ window sticker lookup
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-track-your-maverick-order-by-vin-order-number-get-your-window-sticker.464/

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Another Window Sticker lookup tool - add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory)
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if it’s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, it’s more complicated…

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
I found this useful info for tracking on CSX. It's from the FORD TREMOR forum:

My truck was loaded onto a rail car last week I reached out to my dealer and got the rail car number so I could use use the CSX phone tracking. I called in and went through the voice prompt process to check status. It worked great that being said I hate using voice response systems. I build stuff like this for a living so decided to call a few times to figure how I could create a speed dial on my I phone so all I have to do is push one button and wait without having to speak a single word. Thought others may appreciate this so thought I would share.

For my rail car TTGX 991571 the speed dial looks like this.

(800) 235-2352,1,,81814192,,,991571,,,##

Had to listen to the prompts a few times and do some trial and error with the pauses but I have confirmed this works.

To create your own speed dial replace the 819114192 with your info. To get this info you will need to press the number that contains the letter in your rail car info. T would be 81 as the T is the first letter on the 8 key. 991571 is the number portion of the rail car info.

Do not change the commas or #’s just replace the rail car info.

rwb1990

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Outback Touring
When it comes to things like this, I expect to be disappointed and hope to be pleasantly surprised. Fortunately the later happened as I picked up my Maverick Hybrid from my dealer (Five Star Ford Carrollton, TX) yesterday - Lariat, Cactus Gray, Lux and F360 packages with all chips.

First of all, I can highly recommend Five Star Ford. They honored both price and incentive protection. I ordered the rollup tonneau cover and all weather mats from Ford Accessories (when they had 15 percent discount) and had them shipped to dealer earlier in the year. They installed both at no charge before I picked up the truck.

So, I'm very happy obviously. Less than 100 miles on truck so far, so I'll post any observations over the next few months.

Good luck to everyone else awaiting delivery!

jfear

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CMax was totaled, now in a Niro, waiting 4 HybMav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
total n00b here, but at what point should I get a VIN? i ordered in October of '21 and Holmes Tuttle Ford in Tucson says there's no news.

Is that normal?

Cookie42693

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 VW Tiguan, 07 Audi A6 Quattro
total n00b here, but at what point should I get a VIN? i ordered in October of '21 and Holmes Tuttle Ford in Tucson says there's no news.

Is that normal?
you get the vin when your truck is scheduled to be built, that will come in an email from ford.
window sticker wont be available to around the time its build week (for most that was usually a few days before)

jfear

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CMax was totaled, now in a Niro, waiting 4 HybMav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
you get the vin when your truck is scheduled to be built, that will come in an email from ford.
window sticker wont be available to around the time its build week (for most that was usually a few days before)
Cheers- I guess I'm just unused to being out of the loop this long on a product that needs assembling.
I'll sit on my hands then.

Sponsored

Dfleisig

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
My built same day, Feb. 9. Is in Illinois since Feb. 19. Waiting for it to get to Fairfax, Virginia, Estimated delivery March 13-19. 2ill see if it ever moves.
I am also waiting on a truck that is supposedly in Illinois. Mines coming to Manassas, Va. Estimated delivery was March 11-17th, on the 17th they told me it was still in Illinois with a new delivery date of March 18-24.

Buster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
I am also waiting on a truck that is supposedly in Illinois. Mines coming to Manassas, Va. Estimated delivery was March 11-17th, on the 17th they told me it was still in Illinois with a new delivery date of March 18-24.
Mine arrive in Delaware on March 8 and waited for a ride until March 18. It come I. On Norfolk Souther so if you want to get updates call the NS phone numbers listed under trackers. You can also open an account with united Road put in your vin number and dealers name and you can track once it is off loaded from the train to wait for a truck. You can actually track the truck once it leaves Ford Ramp Wilmington Watched mine coming down the interstate and when it arrived at the dealer.

yelly

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 11/23/21 just got and email that my order is delayed with no expectation given. :( Anyone think I will get it this year?

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 11/23/21 just got and email that my order is delayed with no expectation given. :( Anyone think I will get it this year?
If it's a Lariat with Copilot 360 and/or Lux Package it's highly doubtful. Seems if you remove those things your chances improve some. Nonetheless, I wouldn't want my truck without them, so I'd would rather wait for MY23 anyway.

Fortunate I have a 12/28 build that has already been delivered before the mess with the copilot and lux packages.

yelly

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If it's a Lariat with Copilot 360 and/or Lux Package it's highly doubtful. Seems if you remove those things your chances improve some. Nonetheless, I wouldn't want my truck without them, so I'd would rather wait for MY23 anyway.

Fortunate I have a 12/28 build that has already been delivered before the mess with the copilot and lux packages.
Bummer so Fall this year?! You think Ford will make it right for over promising so horrendously?
Sponsored