Sponsored

spike1611

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Highlander, 2022 Honda Odyssey EX
Good stuff — my build date has been bumped from the week of Nov 8th to the 15th, then the 22nd, and now the 29th. Four different dates! Whew. Hoping this spells the end of the delaying and rescheduling.
Sponsored

DragonSpirit76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger 2016 (Sold to get Maverick)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got an email a few hours ago informing me that my Ford Maverick Hybrid is going to be delivered between December 17th and the 23rd. I'm so excited. :love:

Arcenannie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mavericktruckclub.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On hold with them now. Thanks!
They helped me! Very courteous. You just need to have your copy of the order sheet available.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe I missed something (it can happen!) but don't some customers already have hybrid models? There are videos of people driving them (not Ford sponsored), so I assumed they were already "for sale". I understand if Ford sold out of them and they are now 'back in stock', so to speak, but this release makes it sound like this is the first time they could be sold.
Ordered mine on Oct 23--Hybrid Lariat.
No customers have a hybrid maverick yet. Only trucks you have seen have been testers.

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
Maybe I missed something (it can happen!) but don't some customers already have hybrid models? There are videos of people driving them (not Ford sponsored), so I assumed they were already "for sale". I understand if Ford sold out of them and they are now 'back in stock', so to speak, but this release makes it sound like this is the first time they could be sold.
Ordered mine on Oct 23--Hybrid Lariat.
Most likely those are the demo/test units that will not be sold. The one in TFL's hands, for example, is on loan from Ford.

Sponsored

Patrick G.

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Exp. Sport Trac, 06 Suburban, 18 Explorer
Mine is scheduled to be built this week! We'll see, but I'm not getting excited until it's in my driveway.

Criss944

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Criss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverodo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

We have been led to believe the EPA was holding up the OKTB. If the EPA has given its approval shouldn't its web site reflect that?

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No customers have a hybrid maverick yet. Only trucks you have seen have been testers.
Thanks. My local small town dealer has seven orders in. Hopefully my email box will be filling up soon with notices from Ford.

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
Just in from Ford:

"We are excited to announce that the official OK-To-Buy declaration has been achieved for the 22MY Maverick 2.5L Hybrid model and will now begin shipping to our Ford dealers."
This means that the Hybrid Maverick is now sellable (has passed all tests/etc) and can be shipped from factory to dealers/customers/etc.
Woo hoo!!! 🎊🎉 🎊🎉

Now I just need an f’ing build date! 🤬

skcr3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid, Mercedes GLK350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got an email a few hours ago informing me that my Ford Maverick Hybrid is going to be delivered between December 17th and the 23rd. I'm so excited. :love:
What was your build date?

Sponsored

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I don’t get it. I’ve read reviews of ownership and gas mileage etc. Haven’t some folks already received theirs? I ordered mine July 7 and my buddy the week before and not a peep from Ford.
Not the hybrids. Those that have been built have been waiting to be shipped to dealers.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks. My local small town dealer has seven orders in. Hopefully my email box will be filling up soon with notices from Ford.
Looks like you just joined, did you order mid November? I wouldn’t expect to get an email until the end of February. Those other 6 probably got in well before you. But who the knows you might get lucky 🍀

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We have been led to believe the EPA was holding up the OKTB. If the EPA has given its approval shouldn't its web site reflect that?
the EPA and fueleconomy.gov work separately. Fueleconomy.gov is supposed to be updated weekly from data they are given by the EPA. We might see it Thursday or Friday.

Last edited:

RocketJockey83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius c
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can't wait to see the first delivery!