Sponsored

Pairof98s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2020 4Runner
You have that backwards, waiting will bring a price tag of $2 to $5k more. Preordering a Maverick is the BEST automobile purchase available at this time and the way things look ,will be for next few years. Dealers will be marking these trucks way above MSRP as soon as they can. I understand wanting to see/drive first, first year reliability issues etc. But you are fooling yourself if you think you are going to get a Maverick cheaper any time soon.
Completely agree. My son turns 16 next month and I ordered a Maverick (for me)in June . Mine was built this week and should be here near the birthday. I was not planning to toss keys for a new anything to a new driver, but not many used deals to be had and the Mav is a good buy for the foreseeable future. 360 package and all the latest safety gear. Nothing on the market can touch this for features and price.
Sponsored

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Scheduling is when VINs get assigned.
Does one receive an email from Ford when their vehicle is getting scheduled, with the VIN number? Or how does that part work? Our order was confirmed on 6/14, but so far not a peep since.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does one receive an email from Ford when their vehicle is getting scheduled, with the VIN number? Or how does that part work? Our order was confirmed on 6/14, but so far not a peep since.
Yes the email looks like this. The VIN is a little further down, not shown in this screenshot. -

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ—“ 2022 Maverick Dates For Ordering Scheduling and Start of Production InkedScreenshot__LI

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes the email looks like this. The VIN is a little further down, not shown in this screenshot. -

InkedScreenshot__LI.jpg
Thanks so much! What is the Sender's handle? Just want to be sure we don't miss the message when it arrives, especially if it gets tossed into a spam folder. Is it simply "Ford Motor Company"?

Last edited:

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks so much! What is the Sender's handle? Just want to be sure we don't miss the message when it arrives, especially if it gets tossed into a spam folder.
The email is from Ford Motor Company
Mailed by t.gbl.email-ford.com
Signed by t.email-ford.com

You can always call Ford customer service or your dealer and ask for the status of your order. It's been 4 months, you deserve some information. I also ordered June 14. My hybrid is built but still sitting at the factory in Mexico waiting for Ford to issue the Ok to buy for hybrid Mavericks.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The email is from Ford Motor Company
Mailed by t.gbl.email-ford.com
Signed by t.email-ford.com

You can always call Ford customer service or your dealer and ask for the status of your order. It's been 4 months, you deserve some information. I also ordered June 14. My hybrid is built but still sitting at the factory in Mexico waiting for Ford to issue the Ok to buy for hybrid Mavericks.
WOW! So cool that your truck is already built! Thanks for the "you deserve" kind remark. My dealer can't even remember to tell me 3 Mavericks came onto the lot so I can go SEE one before they are driven away. (They already sold it to me, so why should they care?) I just get excuses about why they don't know anything. So, thanks. I will see about calling Ford customer service. Can't get less information. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Sponsored