letsrock23

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not too many people saying they were scheduled today.
Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got the 45 day one again.
They really shouldn't send those out on Thursdays. That's just mean...
I mean, mathematically, you won't get another one on a Thursday until December. So, this should be the only time it happens.

B. Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Niro; battered NIssan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought Ford was ghosting me. (I'm not entirely sure what that means, but my son has used the term, so it must mean something.) Then, voila, my very own 3d "Sorry, Charlie" email has arrived. At least their bot hasn't forgotten me.
I dropped in on the dealership yesterday. They are a first rate local dealership, though a walk through their parking lot suggests they sell a lot of trucks, or have a lot to sell. Anyway, they don't know nothin'. I was not surprised.

csuh13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought Ford was ghosting me. (I'm not entirely sure what that means, but my son has used the term, so it must mean something.) Then, voila, my very own 3d "Sorry, Charlie" email has arrived. At least their bot hasn't forgotten me.
I dropped in on the dealership yesterday. They are a first rate local dealership, though a walk through their parking lot suggests they sell a lot of trucks, or have a lot to sell. Anyway, they don't know nothin'. I was not surprised.
Just curious, Which NorCal dealership?

Sponsored

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Don't be to be pessimistic, but are we sure they went out? Are we sure the above user is talking about the same email? I've seen users mistake their date update emails for scheduling, but just wishful thinking at the thought only one of us here got one?

BigJawnMize

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I got scheduled last week after 482 days. I dont have a lot of issues with the wait as all manufacturers are like this currently. The issue I have had all along with this bullshit process is the allocation system. I had talked with a Toyota dealer about picking up a Tacoma and he said if I wanted to custom order it it would be 18 months. Then he was able to show me the approximate amount of orders that Toyota had for the truck and the approximate number of tucks built each month. It was just way more transparent. A fair amount of the orders in the system were dealer stock so he could tell me what they had ordered for stock and when they expected it. The dealer just knew a lot more about what was going on with the delivery schedule. I have to come here to figure out Ford's antiquated backwards system as the guys here know more than Ford dealers.

Sponsored

InDaRed2

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No emails today but i got a different response from Ford chat that I havent got before. Wonder if this means its picked and waiting for a scheduling date or just the typical "order processing" with some different verbiage the chat rep put in.

Thank you so much for holding! I do see your order is still in order processing. I see that the plant did receive the order, now we are waiting on the build date to post. Once you do receive the VIN,You can also check your status online at https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

AHarris67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 EB 2.5 XLT 302A, 2004 Chevy 1500HD 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received my 45-day email the day before yesterday. Doesn't look like anyone has gotten scheduled yet. What time on Thursdays does Ford usually send out the emails telling you you're scheduled?

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I received my 45-day email the day before yesterday. Doesn't look like anyone has gotten scheduled yet. What time on Thursdays does Ford usually send out the emails telling you you're scheduled?
Four hours ago. Today was supposed to be a slow day. Guessing it was really a "no" day.

Mikeetch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Alto Blue XLT Hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

No emails today but i got a different response from Ford chat that I havent got before. Wonder if this means its picked and waiting for a scheduling date or just the typical "order processing" with some different verbiage the chat rep put in.

Thank you so much for holding! I do see your order is still in order processing. I see that the plant did receive the order, now we are waiting on the build date to post. Once you do receive the VIN,You can also check your status online at https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

That's what they're telling us now instead of unscheduled clean.

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's what they're telling us now instead of unscheduled clean.
Agreed. Makes it sound more optimistic. Must be a new script.
Sponsored