Hyrum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I counted two lucky EB-ducks...so far.
Do all emails go out at once or do they get sent throughout the day.
Essentially what I am asking is...
Could I still get an email or am I SOL until next weeks draw?

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
About once a month, my dealership sends an update email out to those of us with orders. It usually is less informative than what I get here, but glad they are trying to communicate anyway. The last several have been on Thursday afternoons, so I always get key down by not getting an AM scheduling email from Ford only to have a quick adrenaline surge when I see Ford Maverick in my inbox in the afternoon, only to then realize it is from the local dealer and not Ford, and then go sob in the corner a while longer. Somewhat I will get my hybrid XLT with the lux package, someday.... At least I didn't opt for the first edition package only to have it arrive well after a great many others. Honestly in my mind, the first editions should have been scheduled first no matter what... If they meant they had to build the package contents over items they already had confirmed on the shelf or something so be it. Either way, doesn't effect me, but I am empathetic to those that ordered a first edition and are going to have to see regular ones driving around on the roads before they get theirs.
At least they are trying. My dealer was quick to submit my order to Ford, but they pretty much ignore my emails.

I went in to remove the tonneau in person, and they told me it could have been done via phone call.

I guess "online sales" = stay the phuck away from the dealership lol

Mikeysd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Laiat pepper red Lux package 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got my email today.
Lariat Eco-boost Lux package fwd, hot pepper red
schedule build date 11/8/21
I got real lucky. I place the order on 10/4/21

Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
...in other news...no emails from Ford, but I've ordered Lindsey Stirling tickets and signed my kids up for a "gift making" class with my local parks and rec. ....aaaand gotten almost no work done.

Stryder80

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150 Lariat
For some reason, we don't get emails from Ford here in the great white north. I did notice on the tracker tool that my primary status changed from "in order processing" to "in production", hoping this is a good thing. Nothing in the production date line yet though

Ordered 06/12/21

Wx Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hendricus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 7/19...no luck today. Had to spend $1,400 to pass my current vehicle through inspection and get a new sticker. Originally I was hoping that I would not have to...but this is part of the reality of sticking with my Hybrid Lariat Lux order...

UncleDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
I am shocked, shocked I tell you that I did not recieve an email today!

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received build date today for 11/8/2021. Ordered and confirmed yesterday 10/6/2021.
I ordered 7/31/2021 got build date assigned on 09/10/2021 for build date of 11/08/2021.

Last edited:
Sponsored

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Do all emails go out at once or do they get sent throughout the day.
Essentially what I am asking is...
Could I still get an email or am I SOL until next weeks draw?
You are obviously new here.

This is the SAD day for all of us Hybrid XLT Luxury buyers. We get to see all the happy Ecoboost people get their orders scheduled and we just smile and congratulate them. One day we will be the smiling ones, too bad everybody will not be on this forum (because they are out enjoying their new Mavericks).

Sorry about that rant. Odds are you will not get an email today. They usually go out around 10:00 am EST but they can also be as late as 3:00 pm EST.

See you next week :)

OP
OP
Hyfly11

Hyfly11

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hyrum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You are obviously new here.

This is the SAD day for all of us Hybrid XLT Luxury buyers. We get to see all the happy Ecoboost people get their orders scheduled and we just smile and congratulate them. One day we will be the smiling ones, too bad everybody will not be on this forum (because they are out enjoying their new Mavericks).

Sorry about that rant. Odds are you will not get an email today. They usually go out around 10:00 am EST but they can also be as late as 3:00 pm EST.

See you next week :)
Yes I am new here. Still learning the ropes. I do have an Eco on order though, not a hybrid so maybe I will see an email in the coming weeks! Good luck to you too.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For some reason, we don't get emails from Ford here in the great white north. I did notice on the tracker tool that my primary status changed from "in order processing" to "in production", hoping this is a good thing. Nothing in the production date line yet though

Ordered 06/12/21
Think Ford forgot there's a large closely connected country just north of us?

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I got mine but it was for the original order I put in... not the adjustments I had made to it 3 days later...:rolleyes:
Have your dealer call the Ford Rep.
Sponsored