First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got my window sticker today when I checked at 9:00PM PDT. Nothing showing on the module build data yet.
Sponsored

bentley72

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations! I agree the color looks fabulous!!

I did have a question for you as a fellow Jan-26 scheduled owner. I am expecting my Maverick to arrive in two to three weeks and have been nagging my dealer to send me the final invoice. I just received it and the MSRP went up by $750 to reflect the Feb 23 price increase. The $750 increase is compared to the final price preview I signed on January 24, 2023 when I changed my order to add some options.

Today's invoice included $2,750 private offer and X-Plan discount. But, I thought I would also be price-protected against the Feb price increase. So, my question to you is: Was your final invoice's MSRP adjusted to Feb 23 price increase or did you pay the original 23 order price?

Your Window sticker should show the latest MSRP that includes the Feb 23 increase, and I hope you didn't pay that.

Thank you!
Mine wasn’t adjusted, we ended up having them throw in a drop in bedliner for free instead of them trying to figure out how to do the price protection. I figured that was easier for everyone since I was going to get one anyway

kenlusaka

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Cherokee V6 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine wasn’t adjusted, we ended up having them throw in a drop in bedliner for free instead of them trying to figure out how to do the price protection. I figured that was easier for everyone since I was going to get one anyway
Thank you for your response. So to confirm, you paid the MSRP as shown on your Window sticker which included the Feb 23 price increase, but to compensate you for the price difference, your dealer tossed in a drop-in bedliner for free? It sounds like it worked out for you nicely. But, it doesn't help me with my situation as I don't need anything else...

Anyways, Enjoy your Maverick!! :)

Ranch

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My modules just populated this evening. Hoping that my Maverick arrives soon.

Sponsored

kenlusaka

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine arrived at the dealer on 04/26 and picked her up the same day. No hassle from the dealer and everything went pretty smooth.

BFC5C0B4-D08C-4C14-B3B0-4300431BDFBD.jpeg
Congratulations, you must be so excited!

I also received the call last Sunday and picked it up on Tuesday. The dealer - Veterans Ford Tampa FL - was awesome, and the paperwork was quite painless.

Happy to have my new trucklett at last - I only had to wait 525 days from when I ordered it back in 2021...

Ford Maverick 📬 1/26/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] 1682886945308

On Thursday, I washed it, used a clay bar before applying ceramic coating. Washed the bed also before putting on the Bakflip MX4 tonneau cover. All looked good until I was out yesterday and was caught in a windy rain storm. The water got in the bed from all 4 corners...

Anyways, I am getting around 40mpg in town driving. My wife was amazed at how it drives just like the compact SUV we traded in (pictured next to Mav). Oh, and I agree with everybody else's comments about the B&O sound system. It is so center speaker heavy, it is hardly an immersive sound experience. I wasn't expecting much after reading others' reviews - but even my low expectation wasn't low enough. :(

I did have one question for those of you who took delivery already. What is this bright green tag that I found in the rear left wheel well? I could pull it, but wasn't sure what to do with it:

Ford Maverick 📬 1/26/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] IMG_0729

Ford Maverick 📬 1/26/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] IMG_0730

Thank you!

bentley72

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations, you must be so excited!

I also received the call last Sunday and picked it up on Tuesday. The dealer - Veterans Ford Tampa FL - was awesome, and the paperwork was quite painless.

Happy to have my new trucklett at last - I only had to wait 525 days from when I ordered it back in 2021...

1682886945308.jpeg

On Thursday, I washed it, used a clay bar before applying ceramic coating. Washed the bed also before putting on the Bakflip MX4 tonneau cover. All looked good until I was out yesterday and was caught in a windy rain storm. The water got in the bed from all 4 corners...

Anyways, I am getting around 40mpg in town driving. My wife was amazed at how it drives just like the compact SUV we traded in (pictured next to Mav). Oh, and I agree with everybody else's comments about the B&O sound system. It is so center speaker heavy, it is hardly an immersive sound experience. I wasn't expecting much after reading others' reviews - but even my low expectation wasn't low enough. :(

I did have one question for those of you who took delivery already. What is this bright green tag that I found in the rear left wheel well? I could pull it, but wasn't sure what to do with it:

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

Thank you!
The green pull tab is to unlock your fuel door if the button isn’t working

kenlusaka

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The green pull tab is to unlock your fuel door if the button isn’t working
Oh man, I had no idea, thank you! I asked the sales guy and he had no idea...

bryans95

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • 1st email received 1/26/22 saying truck was scheduled for 3/27/23 production, but just got an email a few minutes ago saying they are moving production up to 3/20/23
  • 📅 3/20/23
  • 🔢3FTTW8E31PRA
  • 🛻 Alto Blue Lariat Hybrid with all the bells and whistles including sunroof
  • 📍 The Woodlands, TX
  • 🗓 9/17/22 order date
  • 🕺 DeMontrond Ford-Cleveland, TX
  • I had kind of given up and just figured I would buy myself something else over the summer, but maybe I will get luck and it will show up. The only thing I would have liked to add was the BAP, but it wasn't available to order when I placed the order, so I will just upgrade the wheels later down the road

• Your vehicle has been scheduled for production.

a7-8fd8-90e1-1cc9-fe0001019100&sig=FncLDeeVLo8i9_c.png

a7-8fd8-90e1-1cc9-fe0001019100&sig=5DwQW_9OLHALbPH.png

=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gpas-cache.ford.com%2Fcomposite.png

Computer‑generated image shown. Vehicle image shown for illustration only and does not reflect vehicle ordered.​

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION

After a September, 2022 order, my truck is here and been a joy to drive. My dealer, Demontrond Ford in Cleveland, TX was awesome and they made the process simple. They even went and picked up the truck from the rail yard in Houston to make delivery faster.

Sponsored

Ranch

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Maverick was built last Monday and is still waiting to be shipped.
Ford Maverick 📬 1/26/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] 1683044936066

Ranch

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It took three weeks but my Maverick finally shipped yesterday. ETA 5/24-6/06.

Ford Maverick 📬 1/26/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] 1684251616952

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Ranch

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My brother just called and my Maverick has arrived at the dealership. I'll pick it up tomorrow.

Ford Maverick 📬 1/26/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] 1686777868108

Fibrepunk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

Thank you!
If no one answered your question. That is the emergency fuel cover opener.
Sponsored