Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Hybrid - 2019 HD Road Glide
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine got moved up to 2/13 from 2/20, I am hoping its here by the beginning of April if the production date sticks to the 13th
Mine was moved up from the week of March 13 to the week of March 10. I don't know if this is normal, because it went from a Monday to a Friday. Seems odd!
Sponsored

JSG

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 ranger. 2001 f150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Got my email. 1/27/23.
Atlas Blue
Eco.
AWD.
Towing
Ord 9/16/22
Vin# 131xx. 1/20/23
Window sticker 1/20/23
Build date. 1/23/23
Built. Date. 1/27/23
Delivery date 2/21/23
South Ga.
Franklin Spring creek Ford. 🤞

strtrkstr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford XLT Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was moved up from the week of March 13 to the week of March 10. I don't know if this is normal, because it went from a Monday to a Friday. Seems odd!
That is odd, maybe they had a spot open in production that day?

Kickjbl

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here. It originally said week of March 6 and now it says week of Feb 28

Last edited:

DSSmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received my every-45-days-Ford update today. I too must wait. I have on order from 9-16-22 an Oxford White, Black Accent, Lariat w Lux Pkg, CoP 360x2 and moonroof. However, I was persistent in checking with area (Ohio) dealers for any cancelled Hybrid/Lariat orders. I was lucky and snagged one right after Christmas on a late build (11-02-22) 2022 Area 51 First Edition - that was turned down by the original order person plus one other. It is well equipped by definition. Yes, I paid way over MSRP but they worked with me on my trade-in and my 2023 order does have some nice price increases, so I am happy - - and lucky. A bird in hand if you know what I mean. Great vehicle. In Ohio cold weather I am getting over 35 mpg average. Yes, I am very happy.

Sponsored

sanpablo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Shelby GT500, 1999 Ford Windstar
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have yet to receive a single email from Ford or my salesperson in regards to the status of my 2023 Maverick Hybrid Lariat. Based on comments here, I went proactive and called Ford Customer Service and asked about the status. They provided me with the VIN number and status. Since then, I’ve been monitoring the status at Ford Vehicle Order Tracking. It’s all been proactive on my part, otherwise crickets from Ford emails or the dealership

6D02521E-9BCB-49B9-BAF1-FD57D564EAD3.png

39B2E135-7C57-42FD-9134-69C515425A2D.png

38AA75BB-5B47-4121-9915-E8C52631D117.jpeg
Your build and mine are very close. Mine was 1/18, VIN very close to yours. Hope they complete it and ship them soon!! :)

Raymundo76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Good luck everybody!

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🔢(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

2085133230-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png.png
Really; this has to be a joke as it is very funny. What me worry?

whoknew1985

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are they honoring yours? My dealership said weren’t honoring x plan on the Maverick specifically when I ordered. But I am planning to ask when I get my truck and actually sign for it.
The dealership I selected did tell me they would honor the X Plan price. My initial build sheet included this pricing when I ordered it in September. My salesman sent me a video of the confirmation that they maintain for their allocations. It showed the order for my truck, under my name and X Plan in the pricing column. They keep track of the information I received in the email from Ford. I am going to remain optimistic that they will follow through with their agreements when I sit in the financing office.

I was amazed when I was researching dealerships, just how many dealerships refuse to accept it. I live near Memphis and contacted dealerships in Jackson and Memphis, TN and Olive Branch, MS. The dealer in Olive Branch is the longest distance away, but every other dealership refused to accept the X Plan pricing. I have no complaints so far.

Wymanaj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The email came! 9:56 am (mt time) on 1.26.23...
Production slated for the week of 3.27.23...
VIN: 343XX...
Carbonized gray, lariat lux hybrid, with copilot 360...
Southwest NM...
Ordered 9-19-2022....
Hatch Ford in Silver City, NM.

dccomicsok

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 23 ford Maverick xlt lux w 360 removed lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The dealership I selected did tell me they would honor the X Plan price. My initial build sheet included this pricing when I ordered it in September. My salesman sent me a video of the confirmation that they maintain for their allocations. It showed the order for my truck, under my name and X Plan in the pricing column. They keep track of the information I received in the email from Ford. I am going to remain optimistic that they will follow through with their agreements when I sit in the financing office.

I was amazed when I was researching dealerships, just how many dealerships refuse to accept it. I live near Memphis and contacted dealerships in Jackson and Memphis, TN and Olive Branch, MS. The dealer in Olive Branch is the longest distance away, but every other dealership refused to accept the X Plan pricing. I have no complaints so far.
Thanks for the info.

Sponsored

DavidLs

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger/23 and 24 Mave hybrids
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Cant complain much. I did own a Mav. ( Then Greed Got me 10K over msrp) I am waiting on the order. Today I got hold of Sam Pack and asked if the any Mavs have arrived. Hybrids are not coming through. Mostly EB and no XL packages so for. So long as the Ranger 05 holds up. I did talk to a Santa Cruze owner and I did look at it from his words I will keep waiting

Gooberhamm

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla S Premium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got the email yesterday...
Ford Maverick 📬 1/26/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] aiZwaWQ9QXB

Jeddums

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What is your priority # vs theirs? If you were not higher, then your frustration should be with the dealer, not Ford.
We were all priority 11.

The sales person at the dealer said "We have no control over which orders get selected for production...ford also does not go in any particular order for scheduling as we've seen with later order dates or in priority 19 get scheduled over rollover orders or orders in priority 2 (assigned by ford). Unfortunately, ford does not give us an explanation as to why an order was not selected for production...we submitted our rollover orders at priority 11 (new were at 15) to help with scheduling."

So apparently even priority codes don't mean much to Ford.

bioned

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
funny, in my email I'm scheduled for week of 3/6, but in order tracking page I'm scheduled for week of 3/9

they're in the same week