First Name
Luther
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.starweb.one
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang v6
Just a silly question: How difficult to get it to Hawaii?
Actually,
not to bad
0nly $100

in each of 18 bundles 🙃
long Beach to Kauai

It is part of living in Hawaii......
They refuse to make the damn bridge!
Ford Maverick Took Delivery! Customized Maverick + 2" lift +  31" AT tires + custom graphics - from Long Mcarthur 20211111_180935

But it has advantages
Sponsored

OdinStormfist

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
Luther

Luther

First Name
Luther
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.starweb.one
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang v6
Wow, not nearly as bad as I would have expected. Probably much cheaper than Shipping across the US/CAN border. ;)
You may have noticed it says Ranger.
That is because their online form did not have 22 Maverick listed yet.

Sponsored

MimiE

First Name
Mitzi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
You may have noticed it says Ranger.
That is because their online form did not have 22 Maverick listed yet.
I did wonder, but figured that might be the case. Close enough for government work...unless there's an insurance claim, FSM forbid :sneaky:

MattIngram

First Name
Deleteme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deleteme
Timeline:

Ordered July 7 (AWD & 4K Tow from factory)

I then canceled all the options as Tim at Long McArthur suggested and immediately got a build date for Week of Oct 4

Built on Oct 8

Arrived Long McArthur Oct 28

Then....
.The Long McArthur crew buffed me out !!!!
A giant shout out to Blake and his team at Long McArthur Performance .. WELL DONE!!

MODS:

lifted 2 in
31 in AT tires
tinted front windows
mud flaps , floor mats
undercoating, spray in bedliner
custom graphics

Everything under warranty

imagejpeg_0(7).jpg

Ford Maverick Took Delivery! Customized Maverick + 2" lift +  31" AT tires + custom graphics - from Long Mcarthur {filename}

Ford Maverick Took Delivery! Customized Maverick + 2" lift +  31" AT tires + custom graphics - from Long Mcarthur {filename}

What kind of mud flaps are those OEM?

Paulyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.churchbelltoweradventure-suspense.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sponsored

Lorenrn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Timeline:

I then canceled all the options as Tim at Long McArthur suggested and immediately got a build date for Week of Oct 4

Built on Oct 8

Then....
A giant shout out to Blake and his team at Long McArthur Performance .. WELL DONE!!

MODS:

lifted 2 in
31 in AT tires
tinted front windows
mud flaps , floor mats
custom graphics

I spoke to Long McCarther Ford and understand they informed me that you supplied the graphics for your truck. Could you be so kind as to where you purchased these graphics from.

Lorenrn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I spoke to Long McCarther Ford and understand they informed me that you supplied the graphics for your truck. Could you be so kind as to where you purchased these graphics from.
Never mind…just saw the post. Graphics care from Amazon.

Eliask97

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Timeline:

Built on Oct 8

Then....

MODS:

lifted 2 in
31 in AT tires
tinted front windows
mud flaps , floor mats
custom graphics

Any trimming required to fit the 31's?

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Any trimming required to fit the 31's?
Luther passed away of an aneurysm a couple months ago while traveling the continental USA seeing different national parks in his Maverick. He was found in his Maverick.

To answer your question though, Long McArthur did have to trim it to fit.
Sponsored