Sponsored

TruckGuySC

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Lift and tires look great, just not wild about the painted grill.. but nice job 👍🏻
Sponsored

ybnormal07

First Name
Y B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Looks good. I'd like to hear your impression of the ride quality pre vs post lift spring installation. No difference? Rougher? Turn-in? Also, did the tires raise the noise level significantly or not?

MrHomeGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks clean, however, I'd only ever put this on a Lariat with painted door handles and mirror skull caps. Otherwise it kind of highlights the fact that Ford skimped a few bucks on painting the rest.
I agree with your observation. So I went back and looked at all the black trim around the truck and simply thought why can't we modernize the look like our iPhone and Flat screen TVs. These companies worked hard too eliminate the black bevel around the screen., why can we remove the black bevel around all the windows and trim? May make an interesting and sleek look?

Sponsored

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Last edited:

Dturano547

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Bronco Ranger XLT, 10 Ford Flex
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looking good! I have rapid red, thinking about painting my grill bar black or white. I put white letters on the tailgate and it gives it a vintage pop against the red. Black i feel is the safe way to go to match all the black trim but really thinking about painting white.

Setup you have put together looks really good, well done!
Sponsored