Sponsored

Jmsmith91

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
The Maverick I ordered came in last Monday (10-11-21)!

The tires are BFGoodrich KO2 245/65 r17 with white lettering. They're slightly bigger than stock but by only about .75 of an inch overall diameter.

I've also taken the gamble and after watching tons of videos of the 2 inch level/lift from Fordrangerlifts and realized the Maverick is identical to the Bronco Sport as far as the lift is concerned. When the kit gets here and if it installs without issue I will let y'all know.

Sorry for the blood in the bed. My buddy got a deer this weekend lol.

Update with Q&A:

What size are they? What do MPGs look like? I'm seriously absolutely in love with how these look. I was unsure with what tires to get. I have Wildpeaks on my Jeep and I'm happy with them, but It looks like you've made my mind up for me. You're basically going to be mocking up my truck and giving me a model to go by before I even get to build mine lol.
245/65r17
They feel great! Slightly more road noise naturally but not much really, and the only long trip I've taken is out hunting and back. I had the truck loaded down with me, plus 3 buddies (one of which is 6'1" and said multiple times how comfy he was in the back seat for the six hour round trip) and the bed stacked and full of a few hundred pounds of gear. With all that I still managed 23 MPG highway cruising about 78-80 the whole way. I have the 2.0 ecoboost btw.

Ford Maverick My Maverick XLT on BFGoodrich KO2 245/65 Tires With White Lettering Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich KO2 245:65r17 BFG 1

Ford Maverick My Maverick XLT on BFGoodrich KO2 245/65 Tires With White Lettering Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich KO2 245:65r17 BFG 2

Ford Maverick My Maverick XLT on BFGoodrich KO2 245/65 Tires With White Lettering Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich BFG KO2 245:65 tires white lettering .jpg6

Ford Maverick My Maverick XLT on BFGoodrich KO2 245/65 Tires With White Lettering Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich BFG KO2 245:65 tires white lettering .jpg5

Ford Maverick My Maverick XLT on BFGoodrich KO2 245/65 Tires With White Lettering Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich BFG KO2 245:65 tires white lettering .jpg4

Ford Maverick My Maverick XLT on BFGoodrich KO2 245/65 Tires With White Lettering Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich BFG KO2 245:65 tires white lettering .jpg2

Ford Maverick My Maverick XLT on BFGoodrich KO2 245/65 Tires With White Lettering Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich BFG KO2 245:65 tires white lettering .jpg1

Ford Maverick My Maverick XLT on BFGoodrich KO2 245/65 Tires With White Lettering Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich BFG KO2 245:65 tires white lettering .jpg3

Forgot the two most important pics.

Ford Maverick My Maverick XLT on BFGoodrich KO2 245/65 Tires With White Lettering 20211019_162552-

Ford Maverick My Maverick XLT on BFGoodrich KO2 245/65 Tires With White Lettering 20211019_162601-
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

artwrangler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
christy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X3 | bronco black diamond 4dr on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Maverick I ordered came in last Monday (10-11-21) at 5 star in NRH. I left with it same day. When I asked how many others were delivered they said that mine was the only one they received and they (the dealership) weren't aware of any others being delivered.

Just curious if I'm the only one in the area with one.

I've also taken the gamble and after watching tons of videos of the 2 inch level/lift from ford ranger lifts realized the Maverick is identical to the bronco sport as far as the lift is concerned. When the kit gets here and if it installs without issue I will let y'all know.

Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich KO2 245:65r17 BFG 2.jpg

Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich KO2 245:65r17 BFG 1.jpg
hey, nice! these might be the first white-letter tires posted so far. i just bought the same ones. are those 245s?

OP
OP
Jmsmith91

Jmsmith91

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will be waiting eagerly for your update. I'm really excited to start seeing these with a slight lift as that is literally the first thing I plan on doing upon taking delivery. Also, those tires are straight FIRE. How do they feel?
The tires feel great! Already have about 7p0 miles into the truck and 600 of those are on the new tires. They feel and no regrets!

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
hey, nice! these might be the first white-letter tires posted so far. i just bought the same ones. are those 245s?
Yes - Old school white lettering is 🔥

Sponsored

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Maverick I ordered came in last Monday (10-11-21) at 5 star in NRH. I left with it same day. When I asked how many others were delivered they said that mine was the only one they received and they (the dealership) weren't aware of any others being delivered.

Just curious if I'm the only one in the area with one.

I've also taken the gamble and after watching tons of videos of the 2 inch level/lift from ford ranger lifts realized the Maverick is identical to the bronco sport as far as the lift is concerned. When the kit gets here and if it installs without issue I will let y'all know.

Looks Amazing !!!!!!

artwrangler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
christy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X3 | bronco black diamond 4dr on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Zxdiac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Volt, 2016 Jeep Renegade, 2000 Montero
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The tires feel great! Already have about 7p0 miles into the truck and 600 of those are on the new tires. They feel and no regrets!
What size are they? What do MPGs look like? I'm seriously absolutely in love with how these look. I was unsure with what tires to get. I have Wildpeaks on my Jeep and I'm happy with them, but It looks like you've made my mind up for me. You're basically going to be mocking up my truck and giving me a model to go by before I even get to build mine lol.

OP
OP
Jmsmith91

Jmsmith91

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
all good! have fun—fingers crossed i’ll be in marble falls picking up my truck on saturday!
245/65r17
They feel great! Slightly more road noise naturally but not much really, and the only long trip I've taken is out hunting and back. I had the truck loaded down with me, plus 3 buddies (one of which is 6'1" and said multiple times how comfy he was in the back seat for the six hour round trip) and the bed stacked and full of a few hundred pounds of gear. With all that I still managed 23 MPG highway cruising about 78-80 the whole way. I have the 2.0 ecoboost btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

tebowed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 2.0T
Best thread yet, love seeing dirt on the Mav. Tires look fire also.

Sponsored

‘80F100

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 F100, 1996 Ram 2500, 2001 Ranger, 2014 Edge
I was hoping I’d be the first to get deer blood in the bed of a maverick. Maybe I’ll get to be the second one 😂

sthomp

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hmmm this has me wanting to throw some A/T tires on my hybrid when it gets in just for the looks

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Maverick I ordered came in last Monday (10-11-21)!

The tires are BFGoodrich KO2 245/65 r17 with white lettering. They're slightly bigger than stock but by only about .75 of an inch overall diameter.

I've also taken the gamble and after watching tons of videos of the 2 inch level/lift from Fordrangerlifts and realized the Maverick is identical to the Bronco Sport as far as the lift is concerned. When the kit gets here and if it installs without issue I will let y'all know.

Sorry for the blood in the bed. My buddy got a deer this weekend lol.

Update with Q&A:

245/65r17

Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich BFG KO2 245:65 tires white lettering .jpg6.jpg

Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich BFG KO2 245:65 tires white lettering .jpg5.jpg

Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich BFG KO2 245:65 tires white lettering .jpg4.jpg

Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich BFG KO2 245:65 tires white lettering .jpg2.jpg

Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich BFG KO2 245:65 tires white lettering .jpg1.jpg

Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich BFG KO2 245:65 tires white lettering .jpg3.jpg
Your Maverick looks great with those tire!! I really think the picture of the back seat storage is the best advertising yet!! Really gives a much better idea of what can be stuffed in there!! Of course us hybrid folks will have to go with slightly shorter shovel, bolt cutter, and ax! 🤣 🤣 Still overall the Maverick is certainly living up the hype of great little truck (not a trucklette :mad:), can't wait to get my Unicorn...Hybrid!

Last edited:

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Not sure how I missed this thread because that is a great looking truck.

Ford Maverick My Maverick XLT on BFGoodrich KO2 245/65 Tires With White Lettering 018FE5BB-B4D2-4C8E-85D6-DC651E6ECAC5