Jmsmith91

Jmsmith91

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
So, help me out on the tire size. Awhile back I looked up what snow tires to get for our Maverick (when we finally get it), and read 225/65/17. Will those work or was that info incorrect?
Those tires will work for the maverick. They're smaller than the KO2's that I have on my truck currently (I went a little larger than stock) but for snow tires you shouldn't have any issues with that size.
Sponsored

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those tires will work for the maverick. They're smaller than the KO2's that I have on my truck currently (I went a little larger than stock) but for snow tires you shouldn't have any issues with that size.
Thanks!!

MaverickMando

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
ohhhhh and you're in Idaho! You've got some of that good hunting up there! what did you get?
we do! 🤫 I actually got a muley doe. It was my first big game animal ever, so I was very stoked. Probably not impressive to many folks though.

Sponsored

MaverickMando

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
These tires look freaking great BTW 👌🏼

OP
OP
Jmsmith91

Jmsmith91

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
we do! 🤫 I actually got a muley doe. It was my first big game animal ever, so I was very stoked. Probably not impressive to many folks though.
I've been Mule deer hunting in Washinton. It rained on me the whole time but it was absolutely amazing. If my tag would have allowed me to take a doe i happily would have as I primarily am a freezer pleaser. All I have down here in Texas is whitetail that MAYBE weigh 150 pounds... and thats an older mature buck beefing up for the rut.

So congrats man. Meat is meat and good on ya! We can say i got the first whitetail blood in the bed and you got the first mulie blood in the bed ;)

If you and your maverick ever make it down this way maybe we could get some texas whitetail blood in the back of it too!

LEDLITES

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GREENE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You think 265s would fit under there or 245 it?

‘80F100

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 F100, 1996 Ram 2500, 2001 Ranger, 2014 Edge
Got some in mine on 10/13 😝
Alright keep rubbing it in 😂 tonight I had a beautiful buck at 10 yards. He was on a mission and wouldn’t slow down so I never got a shot.

Sponsored

MaverickMando

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've been Mule deer hunting in Washinton. It rained on me the whole time but it was absolutely amazing. If my tag would have allowed me to take a doe i happily would have as I primarily am a freezer pleaser. All I have down here in Texas is whitetail that MAYBE weigh 150 pounds... and thats an older mature buck beefing up for the rut.

So congrats man. Meat is meat and good on ya! We can say i got the first whitetail blood in the bed and you got the first mulie blood in the bed ;)

If you and your maverick ever make it down this way maybe we could get some texas whitetail blood in the back of it too!
That's awesome man. I think the Mav will be a perfect little truck for hunting. Room for coolers and gear in the back and can get ya to the trail heads.
Heck yeah I'm like to do that some day for sure ;)

kingfish822

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice truck this is my xl with painted steelies... Very similar look
Ford Maverick My Maverick XLT on BFGoodrich KO2 245/65 Tires With White Lettering IMG_20211031_143630~2
Ford Maverick My Maverick XLT on BFGoodrich KO2 245/65 Tires With White Lettering IMG_20211031_143634
Sponsored