tngreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Big_T
Ya beat me posting this....fresh cup of java to watch..
Did he beat the TFL guys to the gate...LOL

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At 7:55, does the B.O. sound system he talks about stink? /s 🤪

I did just notice that there don't appear to be front sensors. Would have preferred them there to the back as you already have a camera in the back. Going to make forward parking in parking garages a chore unless you add your own front sensors or camera system. I had to add one myself to my Ram as it doesn't have anything on the front either, only the back.

Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
At 7:55, does the B.O. sound system he talks about stink? /s 🤪

I did just notice that there don't appear to be front sensors. Would have preferred them there to the back as you already have a camera in the back. Going to make forward parking in parking garages a chore unless you add your own front sensors or camera system. I had to add one myself to my Ram as it doesn't have anything on the front either, only the back.
Ford is using tiny video camera mounted above inside rear view mirror instead of sensors. Of course you have to have the right option package to get the camera.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford is using tiny video camera mounted above inside rear view mirror instead of sensors. Of course you have to have the right option package to get the camera.
All the trims have the imaging camera for the standard pre-collision assist system.

NapsterKnowHow

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Front facing sensors aren't even on the Bronco Sport unfortunately. They are typically reserved for more expensive vehicles in the lineup and required for Ford's auto parking technology.

Sponsored

Waitingtosee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Explorer Limited, 2022 Ford Maverick FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What option pack gets you that? Lariat/Lux?

clippedwings

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Transit Connect
Excellent review. Kinda reinforces my decision to just see the AWD system as an assist for wet, slippery, muddy, snowy roads, and an occasional challenging country driveway. Why I didn't bother with the off-road configuration. If I were really going out there, I'd be going Bronco instead.

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's horrible off-road and I wish I didn't watch this.

MarkG

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
I ordered the FX4 package with no expectations that this would be a serious off road vehicle. Without locking differentials and greater ground clearance and better tires, it performs about as I would expect.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What option pack gets you that? Lariat/Lux?
the article I was reading that mentioned the camera and no front sensors was talking about all the tech available with Adaptive cruise control, lane centering, steering assist, etc. which sounded like the full Co-Pilot360 to me. Another poster after me said the camera is standard on all trims- I don't know for sure either way.
Sponsored