First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tuscaloosa Ford told me Sat that none of their lariats have been scheduled. There has to be a constraint issue there.
How many of their Lariats are hybrid vs EB? If they are all hybrid, that makes sense. But even my local dealership has had a couple EB Lariats roll through already.
Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How many of their Lariats are hybrid vs EB? If they are all hybrid, that makes sense. But even my local dealership has had a couple EB Lariats roll through already.
I believe they are all Hybrid...most of their Mav orders were. I already got the XLT tremor

23mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I pre ordered 8/19, I then placed a second order for another truck 9/16. Both orders went in the day. My order never had my full name or email or even my address on them. Just last name and first initial .
butReceived my vin last Thursday, build date 2/12
I wanted to add a few details..
12/23 I went to my dealer and asked to be a priority 10 from 19 at first he said it wouldnt make a difference, but happily obliged, I then removed the tow hitch in hopes of passing constant.
He then added my email, name and address to the order..
I have not heard anything on my second truck.
Both XLT hybrids. One black with lux package,
The other Alta blue with nothing extra. Removed the hitch.
Now we wait to see if the 2/20 holds.
just wanted to share my experience and what I'm going through currently. Good luck to everybody in getting the trucks.

Sponsored

mtamburrino22

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius Prime
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do we know if new September 2022 hybrid orders will always have the option of changing to EB? I've given myself through the end of April to hold out for my hybrid to get schedule, but if it doesn't I was wondering if I'll be able to walk into the dealership come May and just switch my order to EB?

DavidLs

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger/23 and 24 Mave hybrids
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I must Just be dumb so I have to ask. Are Thursdays a magic day that people get notified by email of a build Date. Please don't throw rocks. I must have missed something

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I must Just be dumb so I have to ask. Are Thursdays a magic day that people get notified by email of a build Date. Please don't throw rocks. I must have missed something
Yes. Thursdays tend to be the day scheduling emails go out. Last week, we were expecting a lot more than actually went out. This week, we are actually not expecting too many. So, Ford will likely send out a ton....

Sponsored
OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Generally, yes, Thursday is the day that scheduling emails have been going out. This week is projected to be very limited scheduling.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Generally, yes, Thursday is the day that scheduling emails have been going out. This week is projected to be very limited scheduling.
Two weeks ago was hybrid only - Ford scheduled only EBs.
Last week was all of March - Ford scheduled no March.
This week is clean-up only - Ford schedules ????

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a flood of everything tomorrow to fill up March since the Maverick appears to be the only model that isn't scheduled fully for March yet.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Two weeks ago was hybrid only - Ford scheduled only EBs.
Last week was all of March - Ford scheduled no March.
This week is clean-up only - Ford schedules ????

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a flood of everything tomorrow to fill up March since the Maverick appears to be the only model that isn't scheduled fully for March yet.
Love the optimism, but I'm fresh out.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Love the optimism, but I'm fresh out.
Not really optimism. Truthfully, January still has a week to go and there is no pressing need to schedule March until next week; which is what I suspect Ford will do.

But given Ford's track record over the past few weeks, I'm not sure we can take their scheduling plans at face value as they have done the opposite every time. Makes me wonder if Ford is being purposely or accidentally obtuse.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not really optimism. Truthfully, January still has a week to go and there is no pressing need to schedule March until next week; which is what I suspect Ford will do.

But given Ford's track record over the past few weeks, I'm not sure we can take their scheduling plans at face value as they have done the opposite every time. Makes me wonder if Ford is being purposely or accidentally obtuse.
I do recall that last year there was generally very little scheduling activity around the last week of a given month. But as you say, who knows what they'll do, and as always, I wish everyone lots of luck.
Sponsored