Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Maverick Truck Club!

I'm here to share our step by step install videos for our Raptor Style Grill Kit & LED Front Marker Lights!

The Raptor Style Grill Kit is one of our most popular products for all Ford Trucks! These will fit on all Maverick grills but the install is shown on our Lariat!

LED Front Marker Lights
are a great addition to your maverick to make those amber accents stand out and shine brighter than the typical Maverick!

Our goals with these videos are of course to help customers complete their install but also to show potential customers that anyone with the proper tools and time can do these install themselves! We would highly value any feedback on the video's, we strive to improve your Maverick experience in any way possible!
Sponsored

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are you guys planning on making kits for the side trim badges like you do on the 150s and superdutys?

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are you guys planning on making kits for the side trim badges like you do on the 150s and superdutys?
That would be awesome

Sponsored

Rick and Mavy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, Alto Blue, Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey Maverick Truck Club!

I'm here to share our step by step install videos for our Raptor Style Grill Kit & LED Front Marker Lights!

The Raptor Style Grill Kit is one of our most popular products for all Ford Trucks! These will fit on all Maverick grills but the install is shown on our Lariat!

LED Front Marker Lights
are a great addition to your maverick to make those amber accents stand out and shine brighter than the typical Maverick!

Our goals with these videos are of course to help customers complete their install but also to show potential customers that anyone with the proper tools and time can do these install themselves! We would highly value any feedback on the video's, we strive to improve your Maverick experience in any way possible!
Great videos. Thank you.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bronco Sport has them. I'm sure the Maverick fans would love them!

Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 2.08.47 PM.png
I would love to have a set of these for my maverick when it shows up. Would be nice if they can be wired up as running lights and turn flashers

OP
OP
F150LEDs

F150LEDs

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the feedback, we're glad to see there is a great interest for this product!

The process we use for F150's and Super Duty's won't work for the Maverick but R&D is testing alternate methods to bring this product to the Maverick!

Ricstar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ7
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the feedback, we're glad to see there is a great interest for this product!

The process we use for F150's and Super Duty's won't work for the Maverick but R&D is testing alternate methods to bring this product to the Maverick!
Great, while they are at it take Barracuda340 advice and make them running and turn signals please.

Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If nothing cool pops up for these, I will be looking at the plastic vents on my XLT if it ever gets built, and see what I might be able to come up with.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Yea that's what I'm waiting for my Hybrid Maverick, Looks great on the F150

FriarPop

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hey Maverick Truck Club!

Just got mine and it failed miserably, I believe its the quicksnap splicers but there is not an easy way to remove them and try again, the metal chopper seems fully seated but no power. Bummer, I wish I would have just used normal splicing techniques because now its a pain to deal with and fix.

UPDATE: after some good old fashioned and easy splicing I got it to work. You can also see the MRT hydraulic hood lifts, Escape engine cover, Racechip tuner, and K&N filter in this shot.

Ford Maverick Raptor Style Grill Kit & Front Marker Lights Updates! 20220819_190525

Last edited:

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
3 amber lights in the grill. Hate to be negative. What for?

greenlaker

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 XLT Hybrid/'21 Bronco Sport/'15 M-B Sprinter
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ok, maybe I am too much of a lighting nerd, but I don't get why one would add clearance lights to a vehicle under 80" wide. The purpose of clearance lights is to indicate that a wide vehicle is approaching, and a Maverick is over 7" shy of that.

FMVSS lighting regulations.
Sponsored