Sponsored

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok, maybe I am too much of a lighting nerd, but I don't get why one would add clearance lights to a vehicle under 80" wide. The purpose of clearance lights is to indicate that a wide vehicle is approaching, and a Maverick is over 7" shy of that.

FMVSS lighting regulations.
Sounds to me like your “width” shaming and may have to apologize…… and please use appropriate Maverick pronouns….. just kidding!!!!

Clock Doc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2.0 ecoboost, Ford Crown Victoria
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

What I don't get is why are they jammed in the middle? Looks buck toothed. Five lights or three equally spaced across the grill would look better at least.

Reactions: Dad

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got mine and it failed miserably, I believe its the quicksnap splicers but there is not an easy way to remove them and try again, the metal chopper seems fully seated but no power. Bummer, I wish I would have just used normal splicing techniques because now its a pain to deal with and fix.

UPDATE: after some good old fashioned and easy splicing I got it to work. You can also see the MRT hydraulic hood lifts, Escape engine cover, Racechip tuner, and K&N filter in this shot.

20220819_190525.jpg
That's why I use Posi-Taps as they only put a pin prick in the wire and if you have to remove them for any reason leaves only a small pin prick touching up with liquid electrical tape

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bronco Sport has them. I'm sure the Maverick fans would love them!

Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 2.08.47 PM.png
Thanks for the feedback, we're glad to see there is a great interest for this product!

The process we use for F150's and Super Duty's won't work for the Maverick but R&D is testing alternate methods to bring this product to the Maverick!
Please make them happen for the Maverick 🙏

Sponsored

OP
OP
F150LEDs

F150LEDs

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
3 amber lights in the grill. Hate to be negative. What for?
Hey Ron, thanks for the question!

Amber grill lights in general came into being because the additional width of the Raptor required Ford to include clearance lights.

So on any truck but the Raptor these lights don't serve any technical purpose but it's an additional accent to make your truck stand out from others! We have white and amber and offer sets of 3, 4 or 5! Our goal is always to give Ford owners the widest line of premium LED products to customize their truck, and this product has been a huge success in that regard!

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Amber grill lights in general came into being because the additional width of the Raptor required Ford to include clearance lights.

So on any truck but the Raptor these lights don't serve any technical purpose but it's an additional accent to make your truck stand out from others! We have white and amber and offer sets of 3, 4 or 5! Our goal is always to give Ford owners the widest line of premium LED products to customize their truck, and this product has been a huge success in that regard!
White sounds cool.

OP
OP
F150LEDs

F150LEDs

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got mine and it failed miserably, I believe its the quicksnap splicers but there is not an easy way to remove them and try again, the metal chopper seems fully seated but no power. Bummer, I wish I would have just used normal splicing techniques because now its a pain to deal with and fix.

UPDATE: after some good old fashioned and easy splicing I got it to work. You can also see the MRT hydraulic hood lifts, Escape engine cover, Racechip tuner, and K&N filter in this shot.

20220819_190525.jpg
Hey FriarPOP,

Your Mav is looking great! We're very sorry to see you had issues with the red quick connectors we provided! We're in the process of rolling out some alternate t tap connectors so hopefully customers won't run into this issue anymore!

FriarPop

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hey FriarPOP,

Your Mav is looking great! We're very sorry to see you had issues with the red quick connectors we provided! We're in the process of rolling out some alternate t tap connectors so hopefully customers won't run into this issue anymore!
Its ok, you have been very helpful in getting it resolved, I just probably had some bad luck or user error on the quicksnaps and got frustrated getting them off but love your products! You have been awesome in reaching out and helping. Highly recommend.

Reactions: Dad

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Makes the grill to cool 😎

Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What I don't get is why are they jammed in the middle? Looks buck toothed. Five lights or three equally spaced across the grill would look better at least.
R3DCustoms are lower on the grill but are for the XLT Only

Ford Maverick Raptor Style Grill Kit & Front Marker Lights Updates! 20220425_121013

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the feedback, we're glad to see there is a great interest for this product!

The process we use for F150's and Super Duty's won't work for the Maverick but R&D is testing alternate methods to bring this product to the Maverick!
Just wondering if’s there are any updates and/or progress for our Mavericks yet?

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Which bug deflector is that? Is it taped on or does it screw on as well?
No bug deflector it's the lighting playing tricks, I have the Ford stick on just haven't installed it yet

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No bug deflector it's the lighting playing tricks, I have the Ford stick on just haven't installed it yet
OK, thanks. I get my truck Monday and looking at options.
Sponsored