Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Everyone!

Our latest install video is on our Spartan Series CREE LED Reverse Lights!

This kit has been one of our most popular upgrades for Ford Truck owners who often find themselves either hooking up a trailer or reversing with a trailer in tow at night! Our reverse spartans are easy to install, have an incredible light output, and can be adjusted to almost any angle to fit your specific needs!

This kit can be wired to engage automatically when your truck is in reverse or you can select the "Extended w/ switch" option to control when these lights turn on!

Check out our install video as well as some product photo's below!

Ford Maverick Maverick Spartan Reverse Cube Lights 20220524_201237
Ford Maverick Maverick Spartan Reverse Cube Lights maverick reverse camera with spartans

Ford Maverick Maverick Spartan Reverse Cube Lights 20220524_210102
Ford Maverick Maverick Spartan Reverse Cube Lights 20220524_210024
Sponsored

Hardening2753

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looks great!

V-blue Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 jeep Cherokee and 2006 F-150 2022 Maverick EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Everyone!

This kit has been one of our most popular upgrades for Ford Truck owners who often find themselves either hooking up a trailer or reversing with a trailer in tow at night! Our reverse spartans are easy to install, have an incredible light output, and can be adjusted to almost any angle to fit your specific needs!

This kit can be wired to engage automatically when your truck is in reverse or you can select the "Extended w/ switch" option to control when these lights turn on!

20220524_201237.jpg
maverick reverse camera with spartans.jpg

20220524_210102.jpg
20220524_210024.jpg
Really? Unimpressed.

vabchusa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford C Max SE, 2022 Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have always understood that SWITCHED white lights on the rear were illegal.

OP
OP
F150LEDs

F150LEDs

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for bringing this up! To the best of our knowledge this is not the case.

Many states mandate that only red or amber lights may be seen from the rear of your vehicle other than white tag lights, but this does not apply to reverse lights which these spartans fall under the category of. If you were to switch these on while driving down the road that would certainly be illegal in the same way having any light bar or even your high beams on in the presence of other drivers would be illegal.

If you are able to find any documentation specifically stating switched white lights on the rear are illegal please share and we will update our offering accordingly!

Sponsored

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

They are legal, unless you just blind people for fun. They are considered work lights. I owned a towing company where these were an every day requirement for 23 years, and own a LED vehicle lighting and safety clothing store for the last 10 years.

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like this idea, but WOW those hang down so low - kind of like being an older man (which I am! LOL) I would be concerned about the propensity to damage them... Would be cool if it is possible to have something installed into the rear bumper area - but that would compromise the integrity of the bumper for safety... OPINE away.

Phileaux

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Edge SEL fwd
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like this idea, but WOW those hang down so low - kind of like being an older man (which I am! LOL) I would be concerned about the propensity to damage them... Would be cool if it is possible to have something installed into the rear bumper area - but that would compromise the integrity of the bumper for safety... OPINE away.
Visible bumper is a facia, not your typical work truck.

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

That is just one option of thousands. You can find what you are looking for.

Sponsored

ZZbuggs

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Anyone notice that these lights are mounted with 1 screw (might as well be on a swivel).... which means every few days you'll be re-adjusting them and every time you'll say "just a little tighter this time" and we all know what happens next, stripped screw head (if you use an adjustable like in the video) or a snapped screw / clipnut.

ZZbuggs

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hey Everyone!

20220524_201237.jpg
maverick reverse camera with spartans.jpg

20220524_210102.jpg
20220524_210024.jpg
PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG...

In a couple of your install videos you use quick clips or scotchlok connectors. I believe that you are not using them correctly, and actually could create a real problem.
The tap wire (accessory wire) goes all the way through the connector, it should have stopped half way through. Now there is a section of wire that hangs out of the connector, and that wire will be hot when the circuit is energized. To make matters worse, the end is stripped! As soon as that wire comes into contact with any metal (ground) in or under the vehicle, you will have a short and at best a blown fuse, or at worse a fire/ melted wire or harness. I don't think Ford's warranty will cover that.
Ford Maverick Maverick Spartan Reverse Cube Lights Screenshot_20220913-174319_Chrome

Last edited:

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I installed these on mine. Less exposure and i think a neater look. My post is not intended to discredit or take away business from the LED folks who started this thread, but this is an information forum.