First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Happy July, my fellow truck enthusiasts! (Yes, I know that tomorrow is the 1st)

Can you believe the year is more than halfway over?

We want to kick this month off with a site-wide forum special pricing 4th of July sale, running now until July 6th! With inventory significantly improving and lead times the lowest they have been since that nasty word we shall not speak of; it is the perfect time to get your truck outfitted for your summer needs and even prepare for the winter! We have plenty of tonneau covers available to help keep your valuables secure on vacation, nerf bars/running boards to help the wife/mother-in-law get in your truck, and seat covers to help keep the interior clean from your kidā€™s inevitable spills.

Another great accessory is the all-weather floor mats we offer. From those summer trips to the beach, the camping trip that may have gotten a tad muddy, or during the winter months as the snow, slush, and dirt clings to your footwear, keep the mess contained, the carpets clean, and your mind worry-free.

I know we donā€™t want to think about summer coming to an end but now is the perfect time to start looking at items to help winterize your truck, as I know most of us donā€™t think about it till those temps drop and the first snowfall is only days away. Ever thought about buying a snowplow? If you have, now is the perfect time to start looking into buying, as they sell out quickly and lead times become elongated during the winter months. Speaking of snow, how much of an annoyance is it that it just completely dirties up your truck so quickly especially as the day moves on and turns to slush! Not a bad time to start thinking of splash guards, fender flares, and wheel well liners to help deter some of that mess and bad effects from salt used on the roads. And for our folks that live where the temps drop into the negatives, we have the FIA winter grille cover & bug screen to help warm your truck up to optimal temps so you can use that heater, Coverking custom frost shield so you donā€™t have to sit out there with that pesky ice scraper.

Now get out there and enjoy the holiday, what the summer brings, and have some fun while it last but also be prepared for what the winter will bring, reach out to me today and letā€™s discuss the options to best outfit your truck today!

Ford Maverick 4th of July sale from Realtruck 1656612438302

We will be off the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th
Dont hesitate to reach out on these dates and we will make sure to get back to you once in office
If you have any questions you can PM us here at or email [email protected] with 4th of July sale in the subject line!​
Sponsored

Last edited:

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

How are you all liking that Superlift Kit on your Maverick? Done much offroading yet?

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 LUX 4K 360 VB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm loving mine! I should have time to make some content with it next week. Keep an eye out on my YouTube Channel @ToddsTruckLife!

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Cool. My maverick will have to offroad everyday where I live. After installation, do you have any thoughts on fab mods for getting the rear up to height with the front on that kit. I'm not into the the "leveled" stance and will be putting a ARE cap with racks on ours and dont want the rear to be squatted when I'm loaded. Thinking if I can get it up to 2" rear 2.5" front I may be satisfied, with air bags aswell lol. I like a truck to look like a real truck.

Sponsored

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Are you going to have another sale next Fourth of July? I might have my Maverick by then! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Unfortunately, I know exactly what you mean. I'm holding off on some purchases just in case reality deals me a shitty turn and I don't get to use it. I have too much expensive junk laying around as it is.

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Are you going to have another sale next Fourth of July? I might have my Maverick by then! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I cant decide if I want to laugh or sad react to this
But we run specials pretty much throughout the year so Im sure by the time you get yours we will have just what you are looking for at a great price
Sponsored