Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Contacted ford customer service today and mine was one of the lucky ones that got scheduled, got a VIN and ford rep stated my build is scheduled for 08/08/2022…. Ordered 12/07/2021 XLT EB 2.0, AWD, 4k, FX4, only other options were rear sliding window and all weather floor mats
Sponsored

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
🫃

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
August the last build month for 2022?

Braderick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT, RAV4 Hybrid, KIA EV6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
August the last build month for 2022?
If memory serves…September builds will be the last….of course ford has the option to build ‘22 models into October, but they may just want to roll into ‘23 model sooner than later.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Neither of that is correct.

They are building MY22 Mavericks all the way to October 21.

The last month of scheduling should be July, according to Tim. So by the end of next month, all of us without build dates should know that we are rolling over to MY23.

Sponsored

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wouldn't mind free shipping. Or better yet, give me the $1495 and I'll go down to Hermosillo and pick it up myself.
Looking for a knock on your door from the teamsters. They do after all have the trucking contract. :eek:

I suppose there may be some states using different union.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are there still folks with a June/July order date still waiting for a build date? Surely there can't be any left still waiting!!
Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (6/20) For Production Build Weeks 8/8 and 8/15 Meme 315

Big Rock

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are there still folks with a June/July order date still waiting for a build date? Surely there can't be any left still waiting!!
Meme 315.jpg
I ordered my Mav 6/29/21. Hybrid XLT with Lux. I'm from a real small town in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. My local dealer in town is of course a small dealer. My family has been buying Fords from them since 1958. Same family has owned it since 1957. I really believe that Ford has pushed small dealers to the curb with all this Mav shi_ show. My dealer is doing all he can for me. He has said his RM will not answer his phone anymore when he calls for updates on mine and the 2 others still waiting. I am ordering a MY23 in Mid August. Hybrid XLT with tow hitch only. Will see which one shows up first. Daughter will buy the second one.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looking for a knock on your door from the teamsters. They do after all have the trucking contract. :eek:

I suppose there may be some states using different union.
Lol A teamster knocking on the door of many truck owners is going to be in for a big surprise when he is looking at the wrong end of a gun, from everyone from Grandma to Billy Jr.

Sponsored

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lol A teamster knocking on the door of many truck owners is going to be in for a big surprise when he is looking at the wrong end of a gun, from everyone from Grandma to Billy Jr.
You don't think they come by themselves.

Might have some of Jimmy Hoffa buddies...Maybe that Mack truck just comes up the front yard at about 60 mph...lol

They didn't fight armed security guards get shot and beaten to give it away. I've seen personally what the UAW can do to troublemakers. Made me get out of the union and get a different job.

Bottom line they have the contract. Yes it would be great if we could just pick up at a plant. Just not happening right now.

Who knows what the future brings.

Please don't take this personally Getting vehicles at the plant has been suggested numerous time. Most have no idea how deep the union is invested in this.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You don't think they come by themselves.

Might have some of Jimmy Hoffa buddies...Maybe that Mack truck just comes up the front yard at about 60 mph...lol

They didn't fight armed security guards get shot and beaten to give it away. I've seen personally what the UAW can do to troublemakers. Made me get out of the union and get a different job.

Bottom line they have the contract. Yes it would be great if we could just pick up at a plant. Just not happening right now.

Who knows what the future brings.

Please don't take this personally Getting vehicles at the plant has been suggested numerous time. Most have no idea how deep the union is invested in this.
I wish I could get to the worrying about delivery stage of the process lol. October base hybrid xl order and I can’t even get a build date.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Let's see if this scheduling holds or they end up saying F You like they did last week.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Mav 6/29/21. Hybrid XLT with Lux. I'm from a real small town in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. My local dealer in town is of course a small dealer. My family has been buying Fords from them since 1958. Same family has owned it since 1957. I really believe that Ford has pushed small dealers to the curb with all this Mav shi_ show. My dealer is doing all he can for me. He has said his RM will not answer his phone anymore when he calls for updates on mine and the 2 others still waiting. I am ordering a MY23 in Mid August. Hybrid XLT with tow hitch only. Will see which one shows up first. Daughter will buy the second one.
That's incredible you haven't been scheduled yet! Have you reached out to @Ford Motor Company to see if they can explain why you haven't been scheduled?! Ford has really dropped the ball on this one! Unbelievable that with a simple order as yours that it's not scheduled and built by now!

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Contacted ford customer service today and mine was one of the lucky ones that got scheduled, got a VIN and ford rep stated my build is scheduled for 08/08/2022…. Ordered 12/07/2021 XLT EB 2.0, AWD, 4k, FX4, only other options were rear sliding window and all weather floor mats
Almost my build. I also have 360 & Lux. I hope mine is just a month behind yours.
What order of magnitude is your VIN?
Sponsored