2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
None of that in FL either. Just hot.
Oh and the NY'ers and Cali people moving in hopefully they are the ones trying to escape the nonsense.
I always thought New Yawkuzz moved to Florida and the Calis moved to Texas, Nevada, Arizona, Idaho, Utah, Colorado…
Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just a schedule date of June 27 yesterday in an email from ford. Confirmed order on December 16 with a eb with copilot vin number starts with 83
Hmmm, interesting. I ordered and got confirmation 1 day before you on Dec 15. Mine is XL Ecoboost with AWD, 4k tow, SIBL couple other small items and no CP-360 or added tech. Last I checked with my dealer there was 1 Mav in front of me waiting to be selected like mine- but no allocations last 2 months. I still have hopes it gets scheduled before that Ford notification of MY2023 rollover happens in ~6 weeks. :unsure:

Hybrid Nut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

There was a post by a member who has an Oct 23 order date and a build week. Gives us Oct people hope.
I have an Oct 23 order date. XL hybrid with only hitch, and full size spare for options. Got an email a month ago from dealer saying June 20th build date. Went online this past week to Ford chat as I had no Vin. He gave me a Vin and said now Aug 15th build date. I assume the battery shortage is reason ?? So we will see what happens. Good thing i have another car to drive.

Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Kelli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
July 7 confirmed Lariat oxy white, lux, 360 order. I have removed 3 things from my order. Which are the cover, splash guards and swng tool box..

Still waiting schedule date. 😞........
How did you remove the cover? Isn’t it part of the Lux package? I tried and my dealership said no can do.

Mspi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mspi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How did you remove the cover? Isn’t it part of the Lux package? I tried and my dealership said no can do.
It wasn't part of the lux package it was an additional item i chose that would of cost me $580 more. So its Removable if you look at your list of items on the confirm breakdown order.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have an Oct 23 order date. XL hybrid with only hitch, and full size spare for options. Got an email a month ago from dealer saying June 20th build date. Went online this past week to Ford chat as I had no Vin. He gave me a Vin and said now Aug 15th build date. I assume the battery shortage is reason ?? So we will see what happens. Good thing i have another car to drive.
Mine is a Oct 13th order. I have every constrained option out there. Maybe a 2024 is reasonable timing.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is a Oct 13th order. I have every constrained option out there. Maybe a 2024 is reasonable timing.
My Chapman (Ed, not Tom) Lariat Lux Hybrid also has a 10/13 order date.. PC2. I hope this week is the week, but I really doubt it.

Sponsored

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Micheal said:
I wouldn't mind free shipping. Or better yet, give me the $1495 and I'll go down to Hermosillo and pick it up myself.

Looking for a knock on your door from the teamsters. They do after all have the trucking contract. :eek:

I suppose there may be some states using different union.
Lol A teamster knocking on the door of many truck owners is going to be in for a big surprise when he is looking at the wrong end of a gun, from everyone from Grandma to Billy Jr.
I'm not too worried. I believe the reason teamsters are so tough is they have to be, as they are always "away from home" and have to depend on each other for support. I wouldn't mess with a teamster.

But, I'm a union stagehand. Same thing, we are always "away from home" and have the same issues of support from our brothers. I wouldn't mess with a stagehand either.

And of course you know what Jesus's last word to the teamsters was...

"Don't do anything until I get back!"

"But to be fair, I'm sure you heard about the actress who complained to the stage manager that she was groped during a black out by a stagehand. "But how did you know it was a stagehand, the manager asked?" She replied, "Because I had to do all the work!"

CactusJack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's incredible you haven't been scheduled yet! Have you reached out to @Ford Motor Company to see if they can explain why you haven't been scheduled?! Ford has really dropped the ball on this one! Unbelievable that with a simple order as yours that it's not scheduled and built by now!
Is Lux package not a constraint? If it is, then it's not a "simple" order.

CactusJack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There was a post by a member who has an Oct 23 order date and a build week. Gives us Oct people hope.
I am a October 23, 2021 order. XL hybrid with tow hitch. Haven't heard anything from my dealership or Ford since ordering. Called 3 weeks ago and was given a VIN of *85xxx and a build date of August 1st. I was able to track my VIN while on the phone with CS but am unable to now.

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Neither of that is correct.

They are building MY22 Mavericks all the way to October 21.

The last month of scheduling should be July, according to Tim. So by the end of next month, all of us without build dates should know that we are rolling over to MY23.
'Except for those like me that ordered the First Edition - They have to build Model year 2022. My order date was 7/26/21 & I've been pushed back seven times. Latest build date is 7/4/22. I expect to be pushed back again. Hybrid Lariat, FE, RR, Lux Pkg & CoPilot 360.

TizaM

First Name
Tiza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Be nice if people who have waited over a year for their trucks got something other than frustration. How about a dollar a day? Some good will gesture from Ford other than silence?
I’m with you on that. I’ll hit my year mark end of this month.
Sponsored