First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Dealerinsider when do they reassess allocation for whole regions? I feel like I heard on the 15th of the month? If so, good chance you would get a pretty serious allocation boost as compared to a month ago, right?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
@Dealerinsider when do they reassess allocation for whole regions? I feel like I heard on the 15th of the month? If so, good chance you would get a pretty serious allocation boost as compared to a month ago, right?
today is close of COVP for allocation on retail ordersā€¦this will determine next months allocationā€¦more orders means more allocation

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my XL Oxford White from Tom. Awesome communication!
Nice job, Are you having it drop-ship to you in North Carolina or are you going to pick it up at there dealership ?

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma šŸŒ®
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice job, Are you having it drop-ship to you in North Carolina or are you going to pick it up at there dealership ?
Tom said he is no longer doing the drop ship/courtesy dealer option. He will do it for those of us who have already asked, just FYI.

Sponsored

john218

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, Mercedes C300
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Drop-ship, had to cycle thru a couple of "Ford Dealers" to find someone to do the drop ship.

Obviously those who didn't want to help won't get any of my service dollars or high profit margin warranty repairs (if any).

Funny discussion with one sales manager when he asked me why I purchased from out of state, I replied I could not get anyone to return my multiple calls about reserving a Maverick, he relied... oh?

Snooze, you loose!!:unsure:

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tom said he is no longer doing the drop ship/courtesy dealer option. He will do it for those of us who have already asked, just FYI.
Here is what Tom said on Tuesday, just FYI : appreciate thatā€¦.tbh it was a lot of the west coast peepsā€¦shipping is like 2k and to put that up for a vehicle u never saw in person becomes the area of contentionā€¦if someone on here reads the threads, knows they want the vehicle, knows their spec, finds a drop ship dealer, understands the uship quote, understands why we are collecting a drop ship charge, i really donā€™t have an issue doing themā€¦some have emailed me and I have okā€™d it & extended the offer bc they did their homework & are nice to my peeps

Last edited:

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Drop-ship, had to cycle thru a couple of "Ford Dealers" to find someone to do the drop ship.

Obviously those who didn't want to help won't get any of my service dollars or high profit margin warranty repairs (if any).

Funny discussion with one sales manager when he asked me why I purchased from out of state, I replied I could not get anyone to return my multiple calls about reserving a Maverick, he relied... oh?

Snooze, you loose!!:unsure:
I know you wouldn`t want to drive to Greensboro ( Green Ford ) but they will do it for $200. That`s where I am having mine ship to. Good luck finding a dealership close to Charlotte.

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona, Thor Citation
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
today is close of COVP for allocation on retail ordersā€¦this will determine next months allocationā€¦more orders means more allocation
PM sent

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know you wouldn`t want to drive to Greensboro ( Green Ford ) but they will do it for $200. That`s where I am having mine ship to. Good luck finding a dealership close to Charlotte.
wow $200 is great - I think I will just stick with Josh T at Crossroads in Cary since he has been very helpful (and I won't need to have my wife drop me off as far) :p

Sponsored

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
wow $200 is great - I think I will just stick with Josh T at Crossroads in Cary since he has been very helpful (and I won't need to have my wife drop me off as far) :p
Yes $200 is great, but this dealership is only 18 miles from me. That`s the big reason why I am going with them. Also the guy I am dealing with said he would help me out with anything else that I need.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22ā€™ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Spray in linerā€¦for those who have it as a single line option (not in a package)ā€¦keep in mind Iā€™m a Rhino Liner dealerā€¦we can spray it b4 you pick it upā€¦my guy does an awesome job & he is very passionate about itā€¦it was also wonā€™t delay your shipping out of Mexicoā€¦takes half a day to remove hardware, sand, & spray

Bed coversā€¦Iā€™m waiting for the Ford accessory rep to get me the info and cost of the coversā€¦u can use your Ford pass pointsā€¦Iā€™ll update when I get the info
Curiousā€¦ā€¦ Does the factory paint the bed then sand it to prep it for the spray-in bed liner or is there another way they do the spray-in liner?

Thanks

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
Curiousā€¦ā€¦ Does the factory paint the bed then sand it to prep it for the spray-in bed liner or is there another way they do the spray-in liner?

Thanks
They leave pizza out and the ā€˜Za Lords minions do it overnight.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22ā€™ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They leave pizza out and the ā€˜Za Lords minions do it overnight.
Eating pizza on the job. Probably Tacoā€™s. No wonder itā€™s taking so long for my Maverick to be built.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
Eating pizza on the job. Probably Tacoā€™s. No wonder itā€™s taking so long for my Maverick to be built.
It was a literary reference to the Dresden Files.
One of Harry Dresdenā€™s titles is Za Lord because the fairies that serve him get paid in pizza, but they will only show up to clean the apartment when no one is watching. Other things they do in full view, but apartment cleaning and spray on bed lining are done in secret.
Sponsored