2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Dealerinsider
Hi Tom, just sent you an email to add co-pilot 360 to my order. Hope that it won't take too much time to change the order. I also hope this won't lower my priority.
Sponsored

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m bummed I didn’t do my homework. I’m in the Philly market in NJ and went with my closest dealer who’s at MSRP which was I was fine with, till I started digging!

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m bummed I didn’t do my homework. I’m in the Philly market in NJ and went with my closest dealer who’s at MSRP which was I was fine with, till I started digging!
You could always cancel your order with your closest dealer and start over with a new dealer I have been told this. A course you have to go back to the end of the line. Just saying

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
But we’re you happy with pricing? If you were, why not stay happy with it. I don’t know that it matters how much someone pays, vs the fact that they were willing to pay X amount for Y product.

If the difference in price is worth the production slippage for your order, by all means contact Chapman Ford and ask for Tom. He will hook you up. Or go back to your original dealer and say, I have found a better offer, are you willing to move on price?

Gmood1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
G-man
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Like others have said, go back and cancel 1st order or asked them to meet Chapman's offer.
I canceled my first order for the same reasons. Not a big deal. As the old saying goes, money saved is money earned.

Sponsored

dp4616

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Dealerinsider
Sent a PM Thursday, I’d like to put the order in. Not worried about the wait, let me know exactly what you need when you get a chance. You sent me the the quote in PMs but I can send specs back if you need.
Thanks

OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
You could always cancel your order with your closest dealer and start over with a new dealer I have been told this. A course you have to go back to the end of the line. Just saying
they aren’t timestamped…more orders = more allocation…also, more orders = more commodity controls that get pulled…he could see my order b4 the other dealers…spec also determines whether it will get pulled…very possible…

OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
@Dealerinsider
Sent a PM Thursday, I’d like to put the order in. Not worried about the wait, let me know exactly what you need when you get a chance. You sent me the the quote in PMs but I can send specs back if you need.
Thanks
dm me your email and we will get u hooked up today

OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Hey Tom, How many Maverick orders do you have as of now ? Back on July 23rd. you had 148 just curious what the number was now. Thanks
Around 280 as of yesterday…I’m excited to see the wholesale # this coming month…you guys are creeping up on my Bronco #

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Spray in liner…for those who have it as a single line option (not in a package)…keep in mind I’m a Rhino Liner dealer…we can spray it b4 you pick it up…my guy does an awesome job & he is very passionate about it…it was also won’t delay your shipping out of Mexico…takes half a day to remove hardware, sand, & spray

Bed covers…I’m waiting for the Ford accessory rep to get me the info and cost of the covers…u can use your Ford pass points…I’ll update when I get the info

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Around 280 as of yesterday…I’m excited to see the wholesale # this coming month…you guys are creeping up on my Bronco #
Damn Tom, You are knocking it out of the park. Just shy over two months of placing orders for the new 2022 Ford Maverick you have placed 280 orders for just your dealership. You are the " MAN ". Thanks for all you have done for all of us, soon to be new Maverick owners.

Last edited:

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
But we’re you happy with pricing? If you were, why not stay happy with it. I don’t know that it matters how much someone pays, vs the fact that they were willing to pay X amount for Y product.

If the difference in price is worth the production slippage for your order, by all means contact Chapman Ford and ask for Tom. He will hook you up. Or go back to your original dealer and say, I have found a better offer, are you willing to move on price?
I was happy for sure. I’m calling myself out.

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
dm me your email and we will get u hooked up today
Let me mull. I’m in sales myself and want to do the right thing by not screwing over the salesman. My dealer did nothing wrong and has been responsive. I’m going to move from the Hybrid XLT LUX in Alto Blue to the Lariat same version. I’m #23 on their order list.
Sponsored