Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks @CoryDallas8123! I would like to know if the sun visors can be extended along the side window to block sunlight all of the way to the "B" pillar to block the light for the driver or passenger?
Sponsored

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 21 Bronco OBX SAS, 10 Fusion SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you can see where the access hole to lower the spare tire is. In the F150 and Ranger there is a locking cover and port right in the bumper adjacent to the license plate. The Maverick manual just shows a picture of putting the tool through the gap of the tailgate and the bumper. So is it not locking? First picture is from the Maverick Manual. Last three pictures are the F150. Thanks

Ford Maverick Impressions and Answers From Dealer Training Today [Maverick XLT FX4] 85A37BC1-5E70-4166-AD55-EFDC2FD52ABF

Ford Maverick Impressions and Answers From Dealer Training Today [Maverick XLT FX4] 978C2B5D-9DDC-4D27-926D-31C000060177

Ford Maverick Impressions and Answers From Dealer Training Today [Maverick XLT FX4] 1E949F4D-4B82-4583-B8F4-B9E6749D6617

Ford Maverick Impressions and Answers From Dealer Training Today [Maverick XLT FX4] 216F7CD0-43C8-4904-AF1C-F575884E146F

Smile

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Ok so I’ve been trying to find the interior bed height. I’m looking for how high the bed is from the bed floor (from the higher part of the bed floor where a box will rest on rather than the grooves where water would drain) to the highest part of the bed/body of interior of bed.If you could get that measurement that would be awesome.
Ford Maverick Impressions and Answers From Dealer Training Today [Maverick XLT FX4] B9C7C4C5-002C-431A-8C8A-B65A44BC98C7

JesTr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is the jack located behind the backseat and how much room behind the backseat?

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 21 Bronco OBX SAS, 10 Fusion SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is the jack located behind the backseat and how much room behind the backseat?
That’s correct the jack is at the bottom behind the rear seat in the cloth/carpet bag. Not much room back there. It’s really not meant to store much back there. There is more space and cubbies under the seat bottom that folds up.

Ford Maverick Impressions and Answers From Dealer Training Today [Maverick XLT FX4] 645FBAA9-C1EC-49BF-A77E-9987F2527C3D

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
1. Does the extender work with w tonneau cover? I've seen pictures where both of them are installed but according to Ford, they can't be added together.
Ford has a picture of one with the extender and a tonneau cover. I've seen it posted here on the forum. So it will work, they just aren't selling it that way.

RayNash

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Post a picture of someone sitting in the front seat and someone sitting directly behind them. Also inform us how tall each person is.
I'm 6' and want to see how much room the person behind will have.

pointillistic

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
  1. Are there any AC grilles in the back seat in XL? (this one might be depending on a trim)
  2. Is there a fake engine sound in XL Hybrid?
  3. Is there a alarm noise when backing up? Can you describe the alarm noise.
  4. When engine stops on brake do they throttle the ac in XL Hybrid?

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
Ford has a picture of one with the extender and a tonneau cover. I've seen it posted here on the forum. So it will work, they just aren't selling it that way.
I had asked the same question weeks ago but no answers yet, had to change my build because of it.

rich.felton

First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
What are the wheels bolt pattern and offset for aftermarket wheels?

Sponsored

kingranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ford.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok so I’ve been trying to find the interior bed height. I’m looking for how high the bed is from the bed floor (from the higher part of the bed floor where a box will rest on rather than the grooves where water would drain) to the highest part of the bed/body of interior of bed.If you could get that measurement that would be awesome.
This is called out in the official dimensions as "Pickup body height" - 20.3"

Ford Maverick Impressions and Answers From Dealer Training Today [Maverick XLT FX4] 1628513801720

What are the wheels bolt pattern and offset for aftermarket wheels?
5x108, 37.5WO, 7" width

1. Are there any AC grilles in the back seat in XL? (this one might be depending on a trim)
  2. Is there a fake engine sound in XL Hybrid?
  3. Is there a alarm noise when backing up? Can you describe the alarm noise.
  4. When engine stops on brake do they throttle the ac in XL Hybrid?
1 & 4: There are no vents in the center console for the 2nd row, just foot vents coming from under the front seats. The Hybrid AC compressor is not belt driven, so it will continue to function normally when the vehicle is running on HV power, or when using auto stop/start at a stop.

If you can see where the access hole to lower the spare tire is. In the F150 and Ranger there is a locking cover and port right in the bumper adjacent to the license plate. The Maverick manual just shows a picture of putting the tool through the gap of the tailgate and the bumper. So is it not locking? First picture is from the Maverick Manual. Last three pictures are the F150. Thanks
There is no lock standard, but there should be one available after purchase.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
This is called out in the official dimensions as "Pickup body height" - 20.3"

1628513801720.png

5x108, 37.5WO, 7" width
THANKS. I knew they were there but couldn't find them again to post. You beat me to it.

TexasMaverick88

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro
Will Hybrid trucks be submitted for production or is it only Ecoboost? Should we change to Ecoboost to get an early Maverick?
What are dimensions of the under seat storage and is there a drain plug at the bottom of the storage?

rich.felton

First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
is there room for an aftermarket amp to enhance the sound of the factory? is that possible?
Sponsored