First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey everyone. I'm in Kent. Order confirmed on 6/21 and haven't heard anything. Lariat loaded with spray in bed liner.

Getting frustrated with others getting notified on theirs getting started and ordering later.
Sponsored

OP
OP

graesack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Hey everyone. I'm in Kent. Order confirmed on 6/21 and haven't heard anything. Lariat loaded with spray in bed liner.

Getting frustrated with others getting notified on theirs getting started and ordering later.
I ordered in Olympia. XL with spray bed liner. No notification. However, I called Ford and they confirmed my order was being processed. Whatever that means.

KHowes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered in Olympia. XL with spray bed liner. No notification. However, I called Ford and they confirmed my order was being processed. Whatever that means.
I'm sure they've been "processing" them since they got the order. 😭

Vemmer3

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vemund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 MIATA MX5 2022 MAVERICK LARIAT LUX 2.0 AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live out on the coast but ordered from Bickford in Snohomish. Started with a xlt lux pk. then changed to Lariat lux, 2.0 awd fx4. I decided to get everything I wanted as this will be the last vehicle I buy. I sold my 2010 Ram TRX as I don't need the big truck and I have had to park it outside. I only have a two-car garage and I have a 2007 Miata and 2013 Honda CRV in the garage. I will trade in the CRV and park the Maverick in its place. I was pondering getting the Hybrid for towing behind RV but I already have the Miata set up for towing. Also I drive on the beach so AWD seemed the best bet and FX4 to get the heavy duty cooling and skid plates. I ordered end of July got confirmation from Ford 8/4, order code 14. plus 4k towing.

Got coded #2 last week maybe something will happen if they have the chips?

Last edited:

Sponsored

KHowes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone get a notice theirs is getting built? I've removed mud flaps and the front paint protection in hopes of getting the short supply options of mine.

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone get a notice theirs is getting built? I've removed mud flaps and the front paint protection in hopes of getting the short supply options of mine.
Scheduled week of 10/11, ordered early June. XLT w/lux, 2.0 AWD, FX4, 4K tow, Sunroof in Velocity Blue from Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent, WA. No add-ons, will get later aftermarket.

KHowes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have the Lariat with the same packages. Hopefully next week is my week.

Please post when yours is at the dealer... I'll head down and stalk it.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm thinking about removing my soft fold tonneau cover on my Lariat Lux AWD FX4 4K, to see if that speeds things up. I also want what I want, too. If it only made 4 weeks difference, probably wouldn't remove it. But if it made 2 months or more difference, I would. I would like to have my truck by Mid December, if possible.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm thinking about removing my soft fold tonneau cover on my Lariat Lux AWD FX4 4K, to see if that speeds things up. I also want what I want, too. If it only made 4 weeks difference, probably wouldn't remove it. But if it made 2 months or more difference, I would. I would like to have my truck by Mid December, if possible.
My recommendation would be to remove the tonneau. You can always get one at the dealer later or even get an aftermarket option.

Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Scheduled week of 10/11, ordered early June. XLT w/lux, 2.0 AWD, FX4, 4K tow, Sunroof in Velocity Blue from Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent, WA. No add-ons, will get later aftermarket.
Cool, sounds like we may run into each other at Bowen Scarff. I'm scheduled for the same week.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in, fellas! We will never know for certain removing the tonneau cover is what did it. But I am sure glad I did!

Ford Maverick Western Washington MaverickScheduled

KHowes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in, fellas! We will never know for certain removing the tonneau cover is what did it. But I am sure glad I did!

MaverickScheduled.png
Just got my VIN as well. Took off the mud flaps and front film protection... But who knows.

Last edited:

TWEGGS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On the East side of the mountains. Cle Elum. Ordered a Lariat with Lux package,Group 500a,360 co-pilot and black wheels. Order date 7-6-21 scheduled build is 10-4-21
BTW Eco and AWD We live in snow country

In production
Shows in shipping due in Cle Elum 11/13

Last edited:

TheBear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got my built email, it is scheduled to arrive at my dealer between 10/22-10/28 (Seattle metro)

Reserved/ordered: 6/23
Build week: 9/20
Actual build date: 9/21 so took 3 days to build.

Lariat, 2.0, Fx4, 4K tow and lux.
Sponsored