Sponsored
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Equinox
Ordered my XL Maverick (base XL plus moonroof, bedcover , mudflaps , and spray liner) on 8/18 and got a confirmation from Ford an hour later that said congratulations because I was one of the "early buyers". 2 days later the dealer called , said I would be delayed if I didn't delete the bedliner and mudflaps , so I did. Haven't heard a thing from Ford since then , so wondering ...how was I an "early" order? Really hoping for that email tomorrow (Dec 2) saying I'm getting mine built. If not , that would mean a build after January , right? smh
Sponsored

Last edited:
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Equinox
As far as we know, Dealerships should not be marking up these cars, right? I'm worried that the dealership is going to shaft me by marking up the car. They can't possibly do that can they?
If you have a signed order , you should already have an agreed to price, right?

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my XL Maverick (base XL plus moonroof, bedcover , mudflaps , and spray liner) on 8/18 and got a confirmation from Ford an hour later that said congratulations because I was one of the "early buyers". 2 days later the dealer called , said I would be delayed if I didn't delete the bedliner and mudflaps , so I did. Haven't heard a thing since , so wondering ...how was I an "early" order? Really hoping for that email tomorrow (Dec 2) saying I'm getting mine built. If not , that would mean a build after January , right? smh
Considering a lot of us are still June / July orders that haven't been scheduled, you are not an early buyer 😁

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Equinox
Considering a lot of us are still June / July orders that haven't been scheduled, you are not an early buyer 😁
That was my exact thought! But from reading all of the posts , it seems like the early orders that have been delayed had certain options , like the spray in liner etc. Guess we may get a better idea where we stand tomorrow (12/2)

doug2104

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got bumped out a week to week of 12/13. The original week I was scheduled.
I get they usually post on Thursdays. Hopefully will have it this week.
(I like to print and laminate them for reference later). :)
That suck that your build date got push back a week. So, I hope you get your window stick by 12/9 then so you can save it and print it like I did.

Sponsored

Luigi77

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
I ordered mine on 8/17, and have my hopes set on April-ish. Mostly to avoid getting my expectations up, then down.

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Aaand ... Today mine went from "In Production" to "Built." Estimated delivery is 12/28/2021. Other details in my signature.

DucFae

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Maverick; Moto - Scrambler UE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered in August as well. IDK how to even check for build dates, I don't have any emails from Ford, all I have is my pre-order through the dealership.

ramrod

First Name
ramrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Sponsored

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In my order 7/5 once I dropped the bed liner everything when smooth got scheduled 2 weeks later , and now my truck is shipped on its way to DFW should be here on 14-20

Luigi77

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Ordered mine on 15 AUG - I'd say April-ish is a "fail." Eight month wait - geez...
Whoa, hold the press! I just got an email with a VIN number and a build date of the week of January 24th.
An early Merry Christmas to me, I’ll hopefully be driving it by Valentines Day!!

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Luigi77

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Same here, just got the notice.
I ordered an XLT with the Luxury Package, and hybrid engine. I’ve read that the spray-in bed liner was going to be an issue. So I’m excited to have been moved up to a priority 2 and have a tentative date.
Sponsored

Reactions: wjg