First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT AWD, Ford F150 Lariat 4WD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have kept my Hot Pepper Red Maverick XLT in quarantine for close to 2 Months but couldn't resist temptation any longer. I pulled the trigger on a set of 20X8.5" Ravetti M8 Wheels and Continental DWS 006 Plus tires in 245/45/R-20.

I had hoped some manufacturer would have a 2" or so lowering kit or springs available before I did the tires and wheels. Not yet. It looks okay for now, but I will drop it as soon as the kit becomes available.

If you are shopping for replacement wheels for your Maverick I will tell you that you will know far more than any of the people I talked to about fitment. I have a slight advantage because I was in the tire and wheel business for 35 years. Anyway, do your homework before buying; especially if you buy on-line. It will save you a bunch of grief.

One thing I forgot to photograph and attach is the polished stainless steel tailgate letter insertsI got at Platinum Ford in Terrell. They really catch your eye and keep people from asking "what is that truck".

Before and AFTER pictures attached.

Ford Maverick 20" Wheels (Ravetti) and 245/45/R20 Continental Tires installed DSCF2943.JPG

Ford Maverick 20" Wheels (Ravetti) and 245/45/R20 Continental Tires installed DSCF2948.JPG

Ford Maverick 20" Wheels (Ravetti) and 245/45/R20 Continental Tires installed DSCF2949.JPG

Ford Maverick 20" Wheels (Ravetti) and 245/45/R20 Continental Tires installed DSCF2950.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks fantastic, I'd love to see that tailgate lettering. The polished stainless lettering is the one esthetic mod I am considering. It will look so sharp on black.

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lower the rear 1 inch and it will look perfect.

catinthebathtub

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
haas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT 350, 60 VW, 34 pickup and porsches....
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lower the rear 1 inch and it will look perfect.

front 1", rear 2". i will be heading in a similar direction, eventually....

Sponsored

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
I have kept my Hot Pepper Red Maverick XLT in quarantine for close to 2 Months but couldn't resist temptation any longer. I pulled the trigger on a set of 20X8.5" Ravetti M8 Wheels and Continental DWS 006 Plus tires in 245/45/R-20. I had hoped some manufacturer would have a 2" or so lowering kit or springs available before I did the tires and wheels. Not yet. It looks okay for now, but I will drop it as soon as the kit becomes available.
If you are shopping for replacement wheels for your Maverick I will tell you that you will know far more than any of the people I talked to about fitment. I have a slight advantage because I was in the tire and wheel business for 35 years. Anyway, do your homework before buying; especially if you buy on-line. It will save you a bunch of grief.
One thing I forgot to photograph and attach is the polished stainless steel tailgate letter insertsI got at Platinum Ford in Terrell. They really catch your eye and keep people from asking "what is that truck".
Before and AFTER pictures attached.

DSCF2943.JPG

DSCF2948.JPG

DSCF2949.JPG

DSCF2950.JPG
Bro. The first set of Aftermarket wheels I’ve liked. Thanks for posting!!

Evil2ltr

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Alto Blue Maverick XLT AWD
Not bad... 👍

OP
OP
Maveriac

Maveriac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the comments as always.
I have pictures of the polished stainless tailgate letters. It was a toss up whether to do the polished or platinum. If you want to see the platinm letters a guy did a YouTube of the installation on a Hot Pepper Red Maverick. Either way looks great !

Ford Maverick 20" Wheels (Ravetti) and 245/45/R20 Continental Tires installed DSCF2951.JPG

Ford Maverick 20" Wheels (Ravetti) and 245/45/R20 Continental Tires installed DSCF2952.JPG

AeroMech21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT (Carbonized Grey)
Thanks for the comments as always.
I have pictures of the polished stainless tailgate letters. It was a toss up whether to do the polished or platinum. If you want to see the platinm letters a guy did a YouTube of the installation on a Hot Pepper Red Maverick. Either way looks great !

DSCF2951.JPG

DSCF2952.JPG
I must have this on my truck when it arrives next week... I have the Carbonized Grey though, so I am torn on a chrome/stainless steel or black lettering.

Sponsored

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How much do the wheels weigh?

OP
OP
Maveriac

Maveriac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I believe they were 28 lbs each. It wasn’t published. I had to ask.
the finished product looks better than the internet pictures.

Goose..you there?

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice, i am old enough to say, I like some flash on a truck. Good job