Sponsored

MavDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MAZDA 3 Sedan
Admin addendum:

More looks at drop-in bedliner.

Ford Maverick Drop-in bedliner and mirror turn signals on Maverick - more looks 2022 Ford Maverick drop-in bed liner 4

Ford Maverick Drop-in bedliner and mirror turn signals on Maverick - more looks 2022 Ford Maverick drop-in bed liner 5

Ford Maverick Drop-in bedliner and mirror turn signals on Maverick - more looks 2022 Ford Maverick drop-in bed liner 3

Ford Maverick Drop-in bedliner and mirror turn signals on Maverick - more looks 2022 Ford Maverick drop-in bed liner 2

Ford Maverick Drop-in bedliner and mirror turn signals on Maverick - more looks 2022 Ford Maverick drop-in bed liner 1

Noticed both things from the title in this video. Seems like the first real look at the hard drop in liner.

Ford Maverick Drop-in bedliner and mirror turn signals on Maverick - more looks 2022 Ford Maverick Drop-in bed liner and mirror turn signals on Maverick

Ford Maverick Drop-in bedliner and mirror turn signals on Maverick - more looks 2022 Ford Maverick drop-in bed liner 3
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

MavDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MAZDA 3 Sedan

Sponsored

OP
OP

MavDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MAZDA 3 Sedan
wait, was mirror turn signals an option at all?
Not that I know of. Wonder if there are different rules for different regions or if they updated and we'll see Mavs with mirror blinkers?

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Not that I know of. Wonder if there are different rules for different regions or if they updated and we'll see Mavs with mirror blinkers?
The Maverick will be exported to both Argentina and Brazil. Based on the Portuguese in the video and the plate, I would guess this is vehicle is for the Brazilian market.

Edogg1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade desert hawk
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You gain the Maverick logo and rust in the future as compared to the spray-in.
I never experienced rust, had a Bed liner on a ‘95 ranger and had from mew to 230k miles, no rust. I abused it too as a contractor. Absolutely no wear underneath

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox, redline. XLT,AWD,4KTOW,FX4 ,CO PILOT360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

As I mentioned in another post I have both drop in a old ranger 4x4, loved that truck, and a F 150, the drop in was great its thick and easy to clean, but always gets water under it when you pull away you hear a slushing sound and water goes out the back. The spray in is nice to but can get scratched up if you drop heavy stuff in it and will stain and its not that easy to clean so its a toss up. Am on the fence leaning to drop in. the way to go is put the drop in over the sprayed if you have the bucks. Loved the MAVERICK ON THE DROP IN.
Sponsored