First Name
Hack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 & 2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I found one via Google. Just became an EAA member. $40 to save over $1000. I like.
I joined the Mustang club for $40. It's saving me about $600 on a Lariat with the Luxury package and Copilot 360, plus it limits dealer doc fees to $100. As others have noted, you have to be a member of the Mustang club for 90 days before you can get an x-plan pin.
Sponsored

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also joined the Mustang club a few days ago, after verifying with my dealer that they would accept it. (Did it by email, so I have it in writing)

$35 should save me at least $500, likely closer to 1K once all is said and done.

Glad I read about it here.

TacoHolder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Mav
I qualify for X-Plan pricing through my employer. You may want to check if you do too.

2liggett

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
You got in at the wire. Hope they build it before August.
Oh i know and it is ok i am not going without. I can wait so no big deal.

I was lucky enough that the dealer changed the order code from 19 to 10 so maybe it will help.

My employer offers the X plan, so on my package it saved a few hundred at least.

OP
OP

Kento87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outlander
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I qualify for X-Plan pricing through my employer. You may want to check if you do too.
I did, my current employer is not part of the plan so I joined EAA

Sponsored

Wild Wayne

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My bad. Hopefully I can call them on Monday to upgrade.
I was able to upgrade my membership to the digital. It didn't change my member date.

Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer told me to give them the x-plan when the vehicle has arrived. Now the earliest that I'm expecting is Late March or April based on what the sales manager told me. He dodged some questions and would not give me anything in writing expect a print out from the ROVP system, which made me feel pretty good.

Have not had a Ford since the 80's and was a used LTD wagon. Hence did not know about the X-plan and thank you to this forum and those commenting on it.

Had ordered a Lariat, Lux with 360 on Oct 27th and price increase Dec 27th. So called Ford to figure things out but ultimately this is up to the dealer and somewhat myself..

Was told to ask for the "True Factory Invoice". The X-plan price may or may not reflect the price increase. So will see as the price increase for my Lariat Lux with 360 is $890. Guesstimate the x-plan discount of about $750 based on a posted attachment invoice that had $34k mrsp.

Long and short will have to see and what the dealer says at deliver on whether the x-plan is cheaper than the $31,255 mrsp or take the price protection and see how the dealer does.

For builds coming up and in the future with price increase, XLT and Lariats, please let us know how the invoice looks and if the x-plan price reflects the price increase.

Last edited:

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Long and short will have to see and what the dealer says at deliver on whether the x-plan is cheaper than the $31,255 mrsp or take the price protection and see how the dealer does.

For builds coming up and in the future with price increase, XLT and Lariats, please let us know how the invoice looks and the x-plan price.
If you have your Partner Code you can go to FordPartner.com, Shop Ford, Pricing & Incentives, Maverick, Build & Price. Now it should take you to the Build & Price but with X-plan pricing.

It sounds like your build is the same as mine. With the new X-plan pricing that comes out as $31,501 (versus $32,145 MSRP).

garthWA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Plus the X-Plan limits doc fees to $100, bye bye $600+ in extra dealer profit, buyer loss :love:
This is my first time buying a car from a dealer so I never knew about doc fees. I'm glad that I have X-plan to cement them at $100, but I'm also really glad that Washington laws limit them to (iirc) $150!

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm saving nearly $1200 on my loaded up Lariat on x-plan, not including any avoided dealer doc fee mark-ups. Got my PIN as a Ford stock shareholder. 🤠
Is the PIN the same as partner code? I just applied because I'm a shareholder too. I'm curious how it works? Do you sign in at fordpartner.com?

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you have your Partner Code you can go to FordPartner.com, Shop Ford, Pricing & Incentives, Maverick, Build & Price. Now it should take you to the Build & Price but with X-plan pricing.

It sounds like your build is the same as mine. With the new X-plan pricing that comes out as $31,501 (versus $32,145 MSRP).
So was it $31,255 + $890 price increase for $32,145MRSP Darnon?

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks//fordpartner_rules.htm got this to work and more technical stuff but good to know the Maverick was not on the ineligible list. Also the link to the AXZD-PlanPricingAgreement.pdf was interesting and perhaps explains why the Sales Manager told me wait for the vehicle or in our case the VIN# as it is on the form. https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/pdf/AXZD-PlanPricingAgreement.pdf

Will be interesting as looks like a push of X-Plan price with price increase and the price protected price. (Assuming $31,601 with $100 doc fee and price protected price $31,255 plus doc fee, unknown but $$356 would make them the same price).

Time will tell and hoping for a Vin# sooner than later. Will ask the dealer about the "True Factory Invoice".

Do appreciate the input from Darnon, Wild Wayne and others.

Hdang1980, at this point don't think the x-plan can help you now but perhaps for a 2023 and a different dealer. No login, use Wild Wayne link provided above and the key stuff from form.

1. Fill in the form included with this letter.
2. Send the completed form along with proof of Ford Stock ownership (documentation must show you are a current Ford Motor Company shareholder who has held a minimum of one hundred (100) shares of Ford Motor Company stock (Ticker: F) for at least the past 6 months) to:
PO Box 1270
Melbourne, FL 32901
Fax #: 866-440-5495
Email: [email protected]
3. We will process your request and send you an X-Plan Personal Identification Number (PIN). Only one X-Plan PIN will be issued every 12 months to each qualifying shareholder.
4. Visit any participating Ford or Lincoln dealer who will confirm your eligibility using your Social Security Number and PIN.
5. Select an eligible vehicle.
6. Confirm the vehicle costs – “Friends and Neighbors” (X-Plan) pricing is shown on our vehicle invoice to the dealer. (Ask the dealer for a copy of the invoice.)
7. Complete the purchase or lease agreement.

8. Arrange for delivery.
Ford Motor Company reserves the right to modify this program, remove or change eligibility, or cancel the program at any time without notice.
Shareholder Relations

Shareholder Relations Vehicle Program Shareholder-Relations-X-Plan-Request.pdf

See prior page for link. Thanks Wild Wayne. DAV members are almost instantly qualified with out this form. Others mention in different posts as Mustang Club $35.
Sponsored

Last edited: