• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Michigan WTB OEM Moveable Tie-Down Cleats

kingranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ford.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looking to snag 2x of the moveable cleats if anyone is selling
Ford Maverick WTB OEM Moveable Tie-Down Cleats 1666706890512
Sponsored

RobA979

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Sport Trac
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any luck finding any - I have been looking. Even went to Ford but they could not find it in their parts.

OP
OP
kingranchero

kingranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ford.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nope nope. Surely they exist in the world, there have been totaled Mavericks with the CMS/Tie-Down option, but I have had no luck on eBay or anywhere else. I will try talking to my dealership parts department to see if they can help.

The engineering part number is NZ6J-E27740-A, and the part itself is marked with "24388 CAV7", but these do not turn up any results. The CMS Tie-Down kit mentions that "A kit to add (2) extra cleats is available as an accessory", so you would think these exist somewhere!

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

noticed this today while looking around on the ford accessories site

Ford Maverick WTB OEM Moveable Tie-Down Cleats 1671042547722

Sponsored

Fastbackjon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0, 18 Flex, 20 Edge, 21 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looking to snag 2x of the moveable cleats if anyone is selling
1666706890512.png
FYI---- Ford Accessories emailed me on Jan 20th 2023 and said the cleat kit is back in stock. NZ6ZZ6000A64A. I ordered a set as I believe having 4 cleats is better then 2.....

GadgetDad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick - Alto Blue FX4 4k Tow Lariat Lux 360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FYI---- Ford Accessories emailed me on Jan 20th 2023 and said the cleat kit is back in stock. NZ6ZZ6000A64A. I ordered a set as I believe having 4 cleats is better then 2.....

Did these come in and worked for what you were hoping? Looking to do the same.

Fastbackjon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did these come in and worked for what you were hoping? Looking to do the same.
Yes- they arrived a couple of days after ordering. I am installing them when the weather warms up around here. They are identical to what came with the truck. (I did take a couple of the existing rail fasteners loose to make sure it would be an easy job.) Just make sure you have the proper bit for removing the rail from the bed quarter. I found it works best with a 3/8 socket driven torx bit. The rails are quite torqued to the bed quarter.

GadgetDad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes- they arrived a couple of days after ordering. I am installing them when the weather warms up around here. They are identical to what came with the truck. (I did take a couple of the existing rail fasteners loose to make sure it would be an easy job.) Just make sure you have the proper bit for removing the rail from the bed quarter. I found it works best with a 3/8 socket driven torx bit. The rails are quite torqued to the bed quarter.
Perfect thank you. I tried looking at victory ford accessories and googling the part number and didn't see it. Will try calling the local dealer next for them.

Fastbackjon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Perfect thank you. I tried looking at victory ford accessories and googling the part number and didn't see it. Will try calling the local dealer next for them.
Go to the Factory Ford Accessories site, search under Maverick and there should be a cleat kit listed.

Sponsored

GadgetDad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Go to the Factory Ford Accessories site, search under Maverick and there should be a cleat kit listed.
Varsity ford up in Ann Arbor had it on their web site for $84 so just snagged them :) Thank you again for the direction. Also picked up the divider kit for my existing cleats - they had that down below 240 vs 310.

vcpayne

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (on order)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Varsity ford up in Ann Arbor had it on their web site for $84 so just snagged them :) Thank you again for the direction. Also picked up the divider kit for my existing cleats - they had that down below 240 vs 310.
Hey-- I'm not having any luck find those two items on the Varsity site. Could you share links?

GadgetDad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost