First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Expedition Max XLT, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live just across the border in MN, but my closest/preferred Ford dealer is Hudson Ford. Ordered mine on 7/29, build date scheduled for week of 11/8.
Sponsored

Anturok

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick AWD Lariat w/ 4k tow pkg
My dealer texted me earlier this week saying that my order has an ETA at the dealership on 11/1! I am on the West side of the state in EC.

Taigus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra
For the Milwaukee folk, Uptown Motors in Tosa has a few in stock.
I saw a black XLT with the spray-in liner and a velocity blue XL in the showroom.
There was a silver one and a cactus green one, but I didn't get a good look at those. They might also be customer orders.

colfaxfred

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 6/21 xlt hybrid ,hitch and sliding window Area 51 first production date 10/4 changed to 10/11 received build date 10/14 Window sticker changed from green to blue,epa information is filled in and not to be sold was taken off the window sticker

Last edited:

Jimpac

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Live in Onalaska. Got a Velocity Blue XLT AWD w/Co-pilot 360 at MRSP at Sugar Loaf Ford in Winona, MN on Friday. Had been texting with the salesman for a couple of days prior asking about pending deliveries on the Ford website, and that morning he sent a text that they had two Mavericks just arrived and to come take a look.

Sponsored

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's a definite maybe that Procaro Ford in Racine may have one by the end of September??????😙😙
Well, here it is, October 14th and still no word, and the beat goes on 😙😙!

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just a casual 10k markup at boucher dealers if anyone has deep pockets. Makes me nervous for what they will pull when my order gets in
Ford Maverick Wisconsin Roll Call Screenshot 2021-10-16 at 14-18-14 Ford Vehicle Inventory - Thiensville Ford dealer in Thiensvi

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mav just got here in Thiensville today. Fully loaded lariat with a 3500k markup according the dealer guys. Tried to convince me to buy it but I stayed strong for my hybrid. And by "stayed strong" I mean I dont have that kind of cheddar. That lariat interior is real nice tho I gotta say. First time I've sat in one and I love it. Feels like the perfect size. Only thing I noticed was the roll up cover occluded most of the rear window visibility.
Ford Maverick Wisconsin Roll Call image1(1)
Ford Maverick Wisconsin Roll Call image0(1)
Ford Maverick Wisconsin Roll Call IMG_0444

Sponsored

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The cyber orange tax I guess?
Oh damn, never thought of that, you’re absolutely right 🥴🥴🥴. I hate to think what the tax on my Rapid Red (if I ever get it) will be!! 😵💫😵💫

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh damn, never thought of that, you’re absolutely right 🥴🥴🥴. I hate to think what the tax on my Rapid Red (if I ever get it) will be!! 😵💫😵💫
Just the msrp since you ordered it hopefully. A dealer stock RR FE tho? Bring your first born to the dealership

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just saw my first Maverick @ Procaro Ford in Racine. It was a XLT Cactus Gray eco-boost FWD with spray in bed liner black rims. Dealer Stock. Was only able to sit in it. Loved it! Made me more anxious too get my Lariat Hybrid
Sponsored