First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well if there’s a way we could both get in contact with your salesman that would be great.
As much as I want to I don’t want to call them up and say Tdawgs canceled maverick is coming in at the end of the month I want it!They won’t know what I’m talking about.

Or if you have the vin/ salesman?
definitely interested unless they Want a significant ADM.
Thanks Zach.

3FTTW8F95NRA53655, that’s the VIN. I was working with Donnie, forget his last name. I mean just call over there, it can’t hurt anything lol. It’s not listed on their website yet either
Sponsored

mcgarveyjb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT W/Lux and spray in
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Miller Ford Burlington, WI XLT Luxe, Velocity Blue, ford substituted a drop in for my ordered spray in. Ordered 6-21-21 but:
Ford Maverick Wisconsin Roll Call 1649434172771

NoMavyYet

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 f250 2002 Ranger
3FTTW8F95NRA53655, that’s the VIN. I was working with Donnie, forget his last name. I mean just call over there, it can’t hurt

well I got in touch with him.
claimed someone has cold called the dealer and is willing to pay up to $9,000 in mark up according to the manager.
so there willing to spilt the difference at $5995 😂

I laughed told them Max I’d pay was $1000 Sad thing is they’ll get some simp to pay it.
Oh well I guess I’ll still have to wait for my order to come likely late summer.

TDawg

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Man I feel like I got a hell of a deal at only 2k over sticker on my XLT! These dealerships are ridiculous, it’s ok they won’t be price gouging when ford goes to a factory to consumer ordering process.

Sponsored

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How was your experience with Kayser? I've got one ordered through there and wondering what to expect.
Was very happy they didn't mark up MSRP and I got 0% for 36 months.

nikorasu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Soul EV, 2022 Maverick Lariat First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got off the phone with Middleton Ford. Apparently my Rapid Red Lux is scheduled for next week, what a surprise.

GaryHoosier

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Maverick 2.0L XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got off the phone with Middleton Ford. Apparently my Rapid Red Lux is scheduled for next week, what a surprise.
...Martin Ford Union Grove, XLT/EcoBoost, AWD, 4K-tow, slider, upgraded wheels. Dropped the 'LuxGroup' to expedite back in March.
'Looks like it helped.
Original order was placed in Oct.
Happy-Happy!

Sponsored

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone else in WI that ordered from Eau Claire Ford? Did you get your Maverick? Any price "adjustments"? Not much communication from them. Probably twice in 7 months.

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Anyone else in WI that ordered from Eau Claire Ford? Did you get your Maverick? Any price "adjustments"? Not much communication from them. Probably twice in 7 months.
That's where I placed my order, but I'm still waiting on mine (I'm a September order though, so that's not shocking)

Edit: Looking at your signature, you and I have almost the exact same order, just different paint. I think we'll both be waiting for a while though with mine being 9/25 and yours 10/1. 😆

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's where I placed my order, but I'm still waiting on mine (I'm a September order though, so that's not shocking)

Edit: Looking at your signature, you and I have almost the exact same order, just different paint. I think we'll both be waiting for a while though with mine being 9/25 and yours 10/1. 😆
Heard anything from the sales manager? Back in February, when Ford sent out the constraints email to sales, I thought they'd contact us to remove Lux and CP360. Not a word. Asked for an update after that to see what they'd say about it, and was told "nothing new to report." Asked for my priority code, and got no response. Regretting my choice of dealerships.

Good luck getting scheduled. I think they get one allocation per month. 😕

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Heard anything from the sales manager? Back in February, when Ford sent out the constraints email to sales, I thought they'd contact us to remove Lux and CP360. Not a word. Asked for an update after that to see what they'd say about it, and was told "nothing new to report." Asked for my priority code, and got no response. Regretting my choice of dealerships.

Good luck getting scheduled. I think they get one allocation per month. 😕
I've gotten a couple of emails, the most recent one from the sales manager in March. Based on scheduling though, very few Hybrid orders from September or later have been scheduled, and even fewer with Lux and 360 -- so even before we get to allocations, our odds of getting our trucks before end of summer are pretty low.

As long as they honor the price they quoted me though, I can deal with the wait. There are folks who ordered in June still waiting, so it could be worse. I don't blame the dealer honestly though - if they emailed me once a week it wouldn't make my truck get built faster. 😆

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'd be happy with once every 2 months. My order was 1,000 under MSRP with a $2000 order rebate they ran when I ordered. Hopefully they'll honor that too. Fingers crossed. Second vehicle from them, but first special order.
Sponsored