Sponsored

Wisconsin Roll Call

kahuna_08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Received Email from Ford February 22 that the truck has been build. Expect delivery between March 14 and March 22
Very excited
Did you get yours yet? I was supposed to get mine between 3/11 and 3/17, and I am still waiting. I was told it is in Chicago waiting for transport.
Sponsored

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you get yours yet? I was supposed to get mine between 3/11 and 3/17, and I am still waiting. I was told it is in Chicago waiting for transport.
Still waiting hopefully this week (March 21-26)

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Original Email from Ford said delivery date was no later than March 22. Still waiting as of March 27. Ordered on July 30 RR First Edition Lariat Hybrid Luxury Package Copilot. Still feel good that it's on it's way šŸ™‚.

Larry Klassy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered. Velocity blue hybrid XLT august seventh and expected to be delivered first week of April. Purchased at Monticello Ford(

Sponsored

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As of April 1st, still waiting for delivery of my RR First Edition Lariat Hybrid. Truck has been sitting in the Chicago area for at least Four+ days awaiting transportation to Procaro Ford in Racine

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update April 7th Truck still sitting in Arlington Heights, Illinois. Dealership told me that they and a lot of other dealership's cannot get transportation. Very frustrating knowing that it is only 60 miles away.šŸ¤¬šŸ˜ šŸ˜©

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update April 7th Truck still sitting in Arlington Heights, Illinois. Dealership told me that they and a lot of other dealership's cannot get transportation. Very frustrating knowing that it is only 60 miles away.šŸ¤¬šŸ˜ šŸ˜©
Mine sat in chicago heights for 6 weeks over the holidays and all of january during the peak driver shortages. Hope you get it sooner.

tvhau1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 10/27 from Koenecke in Reedsburg. No word other than order confirmation.

TDawg

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello fellow Cheeseheads. Iā€™m located near Kenosha. Was able to snag a Velocity Blue EB XLT back in the beginning of March from a central Illinois dealer. Only paid 2k over sticker! I did order a Carbonized Grey XL EB with 4K Tow Pkg, Inverter and CP 360 from Gordie Boucher Ford here in Kenosha back in January. I canceled that order but the dealership is going to receive the truck still at the end of this month if anyone is interested in picking it up.

Sponsored

NoMavyYet

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 f250 2002 Ranger
Hello fellow Cheeseheads. Iā€™m located near Kenosha. Was able to snag a Velocity Blue EB XLT back in the beginning of March from a central Illinois dealer. Only paid 2k over sticker! I did order a Carbonized Grey XL EB with 4K Tow Pkg, Inverter and CP 360 from Gordie Boucher Ford here in Kenosha back in January. I canceled that order but the dealership is going to receive the truck still at the end of this month if anyone is interested in picking it up.
you canceled it or you donā€™t want it ?
Iā€™m interested but if you surrendered your order to them there differently going to mark up the price.

TDawg

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
you canceled it or you donā€™t want it ?
Iā€™m interested but if you surrendered your order to them there differently going to mark up the price.
I canceled it, just thought I would give someone a chance to get it. They seem like a decent dealership but who knows these days.

NoMavyYet

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 f250 2002 Ranger
I canceled it, just thought I would give someone a chance to get it. They seem like a decent dealership but who knows these days.
Well if thereā€™s a way we could both get in contact with your salesman that would be great.
As much as I want to I donā€™t want to call them up and say Tdawgs canceled maverick is coming in at the end of the month I want it!They wonā€™t know what Iā€™m talking about.

Or if you have the vin/ salesman?
definitely interested unless they Want a significant ADM.
Thanks Zach.

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 10/27 from Koenecke in Reedsburg. No word other than order confirmation.
Welcome to the site tvhau1. Good luck on your order. Hopefully you will get your Maverick soon! Ordered on the 30th of July RR First Edition Lariat Hybrid Luxury Package Copilot as of April 8th truck has been sitting in Arlington Heights Illinois (60 miles away) for the last week+ can't get transportation. Very frustrating
PS was born & raised in Plain 20 miles south of Reedsburg

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hoping for another Maverick for Wisconsin next week šŸ˜³šŸ˜¬
Sponsored